Now it's MY turn to write. But don't get me wrong. Jake hasn't bullied his way in front of me these past few days. I'm really quite content to let him be the leader. You see, even though he is much younger than I, he is more demonstrative, much more confident and - it's true - he's a lot more crazy. I am the delicate, shy, reserved one in the family. But I'm no less happy. I just show it differently. My family understands. And so does Farfel. My Farfel. (As in Farfel, the ONLY Airedale in the Village.) That's him... these pictures. Isn't he a handsome dude? Stunning. Adorable. ♡ Mine ♡ (Well, his MOMMY's and mine.)
Next to my family, I love Farfel more than anyone else in the whole world. We are - most definitely - "in a relationship." To Farfel, I am "the Lovely Miss Fergi." (I have to admit, I'm a bit modest, and it's hard for me to write the lovely part, but that's how he often addresses me, and it makes me feel very pretty and very special.) Farfel understands, accepts, and yes, loves me for who I am. He celebrates my tiny accomplishments and milestones with me. He makes me feel like a Princess. (And he knows I love pink and he doesn't tease me about it.) He tells me I'm perfect.
Farfel is a very "funny, aloof, overly happy, in love, sweet kind of guy!" (Those weren't my words... but they describe him to a "t".) In my personal opinion, he's handsome, brave and devoted. He loves his MOMMY (always a good quality in a guy... ask Mom and Jake.) And, even though he's strong and tough, he's sensitive and caring. Perhaps most importantly, Farfel brings a whole lot of smiles and chuckles and laughter into our home. He reminds us of how humor is a state of mind - one that can turn a not so good moment into a good one. Somebody around our house said something like, "If you have the humor gene, you can always find something to laugh at." Farfel (and his MOMMY, too) certainly have that humor gene. I love Farfel. A lot.



12 comments:
We are enjoying your posts so very much...getting to know you and your family, and also, your Farfel. Thank you all for sharing
gussie n Teka
Fergi,
I also think you awe a lovely , bootiful giwl! and I'm so happy that you have found such a funny, loving, handsome boy to love. Farfel sounds gweat! As you know I am pawtial to my aiweboy Stanley, and can undewstand you'w attwaction. I'd love to see a pictoowe of the two of you togethew(awe you bwinging him as youw date to Mywna's wedding?
We agwee about the sense of hoomow..it makes life so much bettew.
love to you, and Jake and youw whole family
smoochie kisses
ASTA
So...Fergi...WE NEED A PIC OF FARFEL!!!
I just be he's adorable!!!!! You said he lives on Ohio??? We think we read that somewhere??? How did ya meet? Inquirin' Lakies wanna know!
Are you coming to Myrna's wedding??? You guys hafta come...seriously...it's gonna be a blast...(it's all virtual ya know...so it's easy!!)
Love and kisses...sweet dogs!
Laciegirlie!!!!!
Oh Fergi...we didn't look closely at ur pix...is that your handsome Farfel??? I feel so um well...silly...he is ADORABLE!!!!!
We just finished Jake's last two posts...oh my...
Oh my...
To say you two are inspiring is an understatement. To say Mumsie leaked is also an understatement. We are so glad you wrote all of this down and shared it. No, we weren't rescue dogs...and now with the three of us and Scruffy being rather um growley with other dogs, we don't think we can foster. But...we can help at shelters and donate foodie and do other things...
You've inspired us.
And you've inspired Mumsie to pick us up...and give us extra hugs and kisses...just cuz we're dogs...
wow...
Love to you both and to ur family....!!
Scruffy, Lacie and Stan
Hi, Fergi!
Sounds like Farfel is the perfect man! I am so glad you are happy with him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Its good to have a soul mate. I have one too, but she lives in Canada, so that kind of sucks. Nice to meet your Farfel.
It is so nice you have found a loving home and a pawsome guy.
Gee Fergie...
Ya have a sweetie pie, do ya ????? 'N an Airedale at that....aimin' big, aren't ya. But I tell ya those Airedales are sure pretty 'n sweet too. It's so nice that ya found such a good home 'n such a special friend too...
What is it like livin' in the Rockies???? Is it cold there or warm ????
Well, I guess we'll just have ta stop by later 'n find out....won't we ????
Dewey Dewster here.....
Fergie. Oh my. I think you're in love Fergie. Do you feel all fuzzy wuzzy? That's a sure sign.
Ain't life grand? Your boy is a handsome dude and of course he's sort of square too. No wonder,heheee!!!
Wiry wags, Eric xx
Farfel sounds like a wonderful caring Dale that truly loves you, Fergie! We're so happy that you have him in your life!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Fergi.....sound like you've found the perfect man, hold on to him! What a lovely post this was, and great description of your fella :D
We must put your link in our sidebar, we keep missing out on your posts (Mother is bad for that!)
Slobbers xx
Sweet Fergi Girl!
I think your Farfel has EXCELLENT taste in pupgirls. He is SO right about how bootiful and courageous and very special you are. As you know (from Asta) that I too am an Airedale who is partial to Wirey Foxy girls. I plan to meet my lovepup Asta in NYC sometime in May... for REAL! Can't wait to smooch her right on her snout! I hope you and Farfel get many more chances to spend time together. He sounds like he's a great goober of an Aireboy... my kind of guy!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Post a Comment