Jake!!! That's fantastico! Will you open a second location when you go home called, "Jake in the Mountains"?? And Fergi's going to have a spa??? That's fantastico, too! You both are such eccellente and talented entrepawnurs!!
Jake and Fewgie congwatulations! I had no idea my little siblings wewe such entwepawneuws. I would love to come to youw place and then go to Fewgie s spa to massage off the clowies, hehehe I'm in Lon Gisland..I almost went swimming but it was too cold, and then tonight we got a wain stowm, but I had lobstew fow dinnew, yummmmmmm. I wish I had white sand like you, it's kind of weedy wight hewe, but I'm having a good time. Mommi almost had a heawt attack when I snuck out fwom the back yawd and went adventoowing on the stweet. I just wanted to explowe, I dn't know what the big deal was. Well i'm sposed to go to sneep now, so nighty night. Daddi sends you his love smoochie kisses ASTA
Oh....we're sorry Jake of (south) Florida. We didn't know. Jake was just simply waggin' happy when he saw this place, and it's right near where we go to the beach in the evenings. He just sorta assumed.....
OMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! You're famous!!!! Woowowwoooo!!!!We're sooooooooooooooooo lucky to have you as a friends!!!!! Congrats dear Jake!!!! can we have your autograph pleaseeeeeeeee???? And Fergie is going to have her own Spa???? YEPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! We're sooooooo proud of you!!!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!! We love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Sweet kisses and licks!!
Way cool! Especially since we're heading to FL in a week. Boomer's so excited the possibility that he'll have a Boomer at the Beach to crow about soon. And Daisy, well, Daisy wants to meet Jake there (after you two Jake's settle who's place it is!!!!)
Eish! Jake...you truly are famous!!! (Or is that photoshopped?)..Nah, YOU'RE FAMOUS!! Wish I had my own billboard by the beach. Tonsaluv Maxdog in South AFrica
Wow we are impressed as well...We have been thinking about your hunting skills..It is ok if you don't cut to the chase...As long as you think about it..That is close enough....Love A+A
We are two wire fox terriers. Jake (Jacob Sylvester, when in trouble) and Fergi (The Lovely Miss Fergi, to one special Airedale: Farfel). Both of us led lives that were pretty yucky before we came to the home where we live now. We were both puppy mill breeders. One of us for two years, the other for eight. We are happy dogs now, and love our family and friends. We also have a passion about getting the word out about puppy mills and about rescue and adoption and about "happily ever after."
And I'm a happy dog. I've got a forever home. I'm looking forward to telling you my story.
The short story is: I had a pretty lousy puppyhood.
But that's all different now. My life has made a huge turn for the better. I turned seven years old last May, and, once again, it was the best birthday any dog could ever imagine.
Things I Like
Pretty much everything, but especially:
lying with my belly on warm sunny decks
sleeping late
eating apples
sleeping on pillows
cuddling and snuggling
listening to classical piano
playing with my toys -- all of them
greeting Nina when she comes home (I really love her)
and people. I really like people. Especially people who like me.
Things I'm Not So Crazy About
This list will be short:
thunder
plastic bags
drama
I could do without those three things for the rest of my life and I wouldn't miss them a bit. But, I AM learning to tolerate them.
I'm Fergi
I think I'm twelve years old. That's what "my papers" say, but then, "my papers" may not really be mine. (We think they are, though, 'cause my moma has done some research in the past couple of years.) Anyhow, they were what came with me when I was rescued from my previous life ... the life of a puppy mill breeder. Now I'm the puppy, experiencing life for the first time. I've got a forever home and it's like my life has started all over. I hear Moma say that practically every day I learn and show her something new. Life is so good!
Things I Like
My list is developing. It used to be the only thing that made me really happy was food. I still like food, but now I love:
lying in the sun on the deck going for walks riding in the car chasing leaves running in the snow tearing up bits of paper sleeping on the big bed having a nice bed of my own being a little big sister to Jake being part of a family that loves me
and being "in a relationship" with Farfel, the only Airedale in the Village
Toys? Well, I don't know what to do with them, yet. Balls and squeak toys have no meaning to me. But dirty laundry ...especially socks? That's a different story!
Things I'm Not So Crazy About
(My list may be longer than Jake's, but it's shrinking)
loud noises fast movements unfamiliar situations
Mostly, lots of things still scare me. It's not that I don't like them, I'm just not used to them yet.
AWESOME BLOG AWARD
Awarded November 2009. Thank you, everybloggie. This was and still is an honor! We'll try hard to live up to it!
Wishing on a Dog Star
Thank you, Asta. We'll look up in the sky, find that star and send our prayers and love up to bounce off of it, returning to the furries who need it most.
Our Girl's Blog
Psst! If you visit ... please remind her to miss us!
Thinking of Us
From our sissie Asta. She always knows what to say at just the right time. We're so lucky to be Family.
Circle of Paws
Thank you Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley for creating this symbol to remind us of the loving powerful unity of this pawsome community.
Join us ... Join the Prayer Chain started by Phantom of the OP Pack, and send your support to all those furries and fuzzies (and their families) who need it. Please.
Two Special Wires
Fergi and Jake, for Our NinaGirl, 07 November 09 Created by Asta's Mommi (Click on the photo to view more of her work)
Rhapsody in Bluebells
by Eric Square Dog for NinaGirl's 18th Birthday (Check out the animation by clicking on the picture. It's amazing! So cool!)
Dona Nobis Pacem
Grant Us Peace (Thank you, White Dog) Blog for Peace EVERY DAY!
This Is Farfel
aka Farfel, who was the ONLY Airedale in the Village. (He had dozens of other names, but they deserve a context beyond what we want to describe here.) Farfel was Jake's first best friend and he will always be the love of Miss Fergi's life. He knew her from her first days out of the puppy mill, and he understand her completely. To him, she was The Lovely Miss Fergi.
Sadly, Farfel had to leave this earth in early June 2012. But he will always be with us in spirit, in memory and in our hearts. His last words in his blog were a tender goodbye, with a touching picture that brings us all feelings of peace and an understanding of forever ...
Bestowed upon Jake by Judge Norwood, following the 2010 Mango Minster Dog Show. Thank you, Norwood, for appreciating Jake's tenderness (and non-cracker-dogness).
20 comments:
WOW!
I bet woo even have your own table and bowl!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
oooh A spa! book me for a mud bath
Teka
WOW ! I am so proud to have a famous pawpal ! BOL !
Ciao miei amici!
Jake!!! That's fantastico! Will you open a second location when you go home called, "Jake in the Mountains"?? And Fergi's going to have a spa??? That's fantastico, too! You both are such eccellente and talented entrepawnurs!!
Tanti baci!
Lucia
Jake and Fewgie
congwatulations! I had no idea my little siblings wewe such entwepawneuws. I would love to come to youw place and then go to Fewgie
s spa to massage off the clowies, hehehe
I'm in Lon Gisland..I almost went swimming but it was too cold, and then tonight we got a wain stowm, but I had lobstew fow dinnew, yummmmmmm.
I wish I had white sand like you, it's kind of weedy wight hewe, but I'm having a good time.
Mommi almost had a heawt attack when I snuck out fwom the back yawd and went adventoowing on the stweet. I just wanted to explowe, I dn't know what the big deal was. Well i'm sposed to go to sneep now, so nighty night.
Daddi sends you his love
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Wow your are famous. Good stuff!!
Noah x
We knew you were famous. And life is good.
Here's the website for the Schoolhouse Antiques. http://www.oldschoolantiquemall.com/index.html
Maybe your Mom could contact them about that wheelie if she is interested - It's a really big wheelie - about the size of one of us.
Have a Superior Sunday.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java
We always knew you two would make it into the big time and this proves that we were right!
Enjoy your holiday.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx
Not to be too territorial -- but I have been to Panama City Beach when my Mom was working on a project at Port Panama City -- and that's MY PLACE!!!!!
Jake of Florida
Oh....we're sorry Jake of (south) Florida. We didn't know. Jake was just simply waggin' happy when he saw this place, and it's right near where we go to the beach in the evenings. He just sorta assumed.....
Apologetically,
Miss Fergi (for my Jakey Boy)
Hi, Jake and Fergi -
Can we have your pawtographs?
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Yes, you are!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
OMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!
You're famous!!!!
Woowowwoooo!!!!We're sooooooooooooooooo lucky to have you as a friends!!!!!
Congrats dear Jake!!!!
can we have your autograph pleaseeeeeeeee????
And Fergie is going to have her own Spa????
YEPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
We're sooooooo proud of you!!!!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!!
We love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Sweet kisses and licks!!
Way cool! Especially since we're heading to FL in a week. Boomer's so excited the possibility that he'll have a Boomer at the Beach to crow about soon. And Daisy, well, Daisy wants to meet Jake there (after you two Jake's settle who's place it is!!!!)
Man, FL is going to be fun.
Eish! Jake...you truly are famous!!! (Or is that photoshopped?)..Nah, YOU'RE FAMOUS!! Wish I had my own billboard by the beach.
Tonsaluv Maxdog in South AFrica
I knew your moment of fame was comin', Jake! I KNEW it!!!!!
Wow how exciting - we knew you were going to be famous - how couldnt you be - such a wonderful fellow
Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ
woo hoo, I'd totally shop there!!!
Gosh, we are most impressed. Will you be venturing overseas with your business at all?
Molly, Taffy and Monty
Wow we are impressed as well...We have been thinking about your hunting skills..It is ok if you don't cut to the chase...As long as you think about it..That is close enough....Love A+A
Post a Comment