I'd been taking a good nap.
Having sweet dreams.
Remembering summer.
Playing with my cousins Andy and Chloe.
Woke up.
Huh? What's that you say?
Where?
Upstairs?
Nah. I've been sleeping down here for a long time.
Remember what?
Yeah. I remember those felties you've been making.
Uh huh. I remember.
You finished the one of little Andy
Looked just like him.
Yep. I remember.
It took you a pretty long time.
But what's this got to do with anything?
Oh. Yeah.
I remember you've been trying to make a feltie of Chloe.
Yeah. I know it's a lot trickier than us "square dogs."
But what's the big deal?
Oh. This?
Ummm.
(I'm at a loss for words.)
You mean this pile of fuzz?
Oh.
I'm sorry.
I thought it was for me.
(In the meantime, Fergi stood and wiggled her tail.)
She NEVER gets blamed for this stuff.
Even though I think she may have been the culprit.
How would I know?
I was sleeping.



32 comments:
No we know we probably shouldn't have but we have to admit to laughing. Well Jake your expressions are priceless!
Of course it couldn't possibly be you - must be those alien cats that have been causing trouble for our friend Marvin.
How sweet is Fergi looking with her little waggily tail!!
It most certainly could never be her!
If you need any legal help .... who you gonna call.....basset busters!
love you lots
Martha & Bailey xxxxx
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you don't get into too much trouble (my mom would be really mad)...remember, your are innocent until PROVEN guilty!
Oh with that face, how could you be guilty - no one with a cute face like that could be guilty of anything bad. Maybe it was a misundersanding but nothing to be in trouble for!
Can I say that is comforts me to know that ONE of you gets up to mischief, even if only occasionally? According to my muzzer, you guys are pawfect.
gussie
You poor Jake, getting blame for something you didn't do. Perhaps you did that while sleep walking?
Hugs,
Sam & June
Oh no... But I must admit that I laughed too.. That expression was priceless. I love the stuffies, they are gorgeous. Can you make a ginger one.. Thanks for visiting me and the nice comments. Please I am a man cat though.. LOL
Hugs GJ xx
Oh Jake, false accusations are always disheartening.
*I* for one happen to KNOW that you are incapable of this mischief! Just look at that sweet wirey face of yours!
I think it just... fell... and the hair fell off... yep.
Seems it would be best to keep them behind glass, so they wouldn't get dust, or fall off, or get misplaced....or have an accident of some sort. You could borrow my Jr. Detective kit, I use it all the time in my defense. Not that I reallllllly need defense, or would ever do anything wrong or naughty....just making sure Puffy gets blamed whenever possible.
Best give Mom some snuggie kisses to make up. Are you SURE Fergi is innocent? I can do that look too, you know...the 'who me' look.
toodles,
Bonnie
You were framed.. Love your pictures..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Dawling bwuvvew jake
Youw total innocence is soo appeawant. no wondew you look puzzled..these accosations seem to happen when thewe awe fox tewwiews in the house I've noticed..such pwjudice should not be tolewated, hehehe
Oh I do love seeing my sissie Fewgi's tail wagging and hew sweet bootiful face looking angelic.
I would hiwe Bailey of the Wumpole..she did a fantastic job of defending Mawvin in fwont of a kangawoo couwt
let me know if you need a chawactew witness
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Jake you are innocent. You were napping, so you couldn't have done anything wrong.
Sally Ann
Did woo have Ludo ovfur?
Rumour has it he might have done the same thing to something his mum was making not that long ago!
I mean, woo look TOOOOOOOO khute to have done anything like that!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi, Jake!
You?? You??? Nah! I can't believe that!
We need to investigate who has been busy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
We don't believe you could possibly have done that - you have to practice your innocence look:)
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Hmm...Jake...rule #1:
Never ever admit wrongdoing...unless it comes out the other end and then you can say you were forced to eat it...
Um...at least ya left the head on...somedog...I think it was one of the Four B's...actually decapatated a feltie...it was a truly ugly scene...
But...oh Jakie...I think maybe Fergi ate it...that's why she's all happy and waggin' her tail...Scruffy ALWAYS wags his wagger when he's bad...it's a foxy thing....
Love ya lots...
Laciegirlie
Hi Jake and Fergi:
Thanks for the nice comments on my new blog. I love it too.
I don't know about snow now because it was up in the 80s today and its almost time for October!
Cloud the Wonder Dog says his Mom thinks its gonna be an early winter and a mighty cold one. So we are down in the Midwest (Upper for me) and you are in the Mountains, right? I bet you get it first! I promise pics of ours
if you do the same! Hugs to both of you.
Kisses,
Stella
HOO HOO HEE HEE HAA HAA !! Jake you are coming along JUST FINE!! We are glad to see that you are taking in all of our tips.....That is JUST the sort of thing that happens in our house... all the time..hee hee.....You are doing very very well...naughtiness is our our number one trait....Just remember that...Love and kisses A+A
Don't be sorry......they choose a terrier no ?.....
Kisses, Faya
I cannot believe it! Jake is the picture of innocence - and Miss Fergi could do no wrong. I think that feltie - self combusted - it happens to toys sometimes in our house too - the fur just explodes off of them - sometimes their bits too - it is a natural phenomena
onest...
Licks
Sally
Oh no!!!!!!! Editormommy is laughing and laughing - not because of the destruction of something it took your Moma so much time to work on (personally, I think it was that large spider who did it) - but because the looks on your face remind her of an incident she likes to call "Chaucer and the Chicken Carcass." A work of utter fiction that I shall share with you some time.
Why did you get blamed? Don't let her get away with totally cute smoochie looks like that. I am rooting for you, my friend.
Slobbers,
Mango
We boys always get the blame!!
Java and Piper
Squirrels. They are awful. Break into a house, cause a lot of damage, and the dogs get blamed. Happens here all of the time.
Yup, I agree that it must be the squirrels, after all, they are out to get us doggies! You are as innocent as a newborn baby. :)
Oh Jake really has one of the cutest of faces! Those expressions are priceless! We must also say that those felties are exquisite...do you make them yourself (Mom?)? All that hard work....ouch!
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Youuu?????Youuuuuuuu????
We can't believe that sweet Jake!!!!!!
And your expressions are priceless!!!
But you were sleeping...so you couldn't have done anything wrong!!!!!!!
And WE LOVE Fergie's wagging tale video!!!!
Awwwwwwwwww guys....
WE MISSED YOU A LOT!!!!
We loved reading your comments on our blog...you're sooooooooooooo sweet .....gentle...cute....and we're sooooooooooooooo happy to have you as a friends!!!
We read all your post....and we're sooooooooooo sad reading about sweet Teddy Bear....Mom cryed a lot and we too....Please....tell to teddy's mom that he'll be furever in our hearts and prayers...sure he'll be running free on the rainbow waiting his lovely family!!!!
Your words were sooooooooo beautiful...sure you have a big and special hearts and we love you and your blog a lot!!!!!!!!
And...
Happy gotcha day to your sweet Nina!!!Give her tons of sweet licks from us!!!
And....we love love love your pics with your girl on patio while are reading a book all together!!!!
What a great family you're!!!!
Thanks to be our friends!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!
HAve a wonderful weekend!!!
Tons of love and kisses!!!!
Mom is just loving the felted doggies! They're BEAUTIFUL!
Jake, you have guilt written all over your face and body! Fergie is clearly innocent!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Could it have sploded on its own?? I have heard of spontaneously splodin stuffies, maybe it happens to felties too!
Hey Jake,
Demand a DNA test. Once you start takin the blame for things every bad thing will get pinned to you.
Don't let that happen!
Hoover BPD
Eeeeeewwwww Tell yer Mom the felties are super nice.....Gram bought some of the stuff ta make some but has been busy makin' 'er polymer clay dogs right now....I sure hope she starts 'em soon...can't wait ta give 'em all a big hug 'n kiss !!!!! Too bad about the fuzzy broken one.....
Dewey Dewster here....
OOoooo HAAAAaaa. Jakie! Fergie too! Boy oh boy I'm proud of you both. You are coming along just fine. Naughtiness is one of all us foxies middle names. The other one is cute. Meaning of that word is all will be forgiven. I can see you have both been working hard on both aspects. You both look sooper dooper with the new do's and pretty perfect in your pictures. Yap to Mom her felties are too. Specially the square ones.
Wiry loves and kisses Eric xxxxxxxx
Hi, Jake and Fergi -
We couldn't see the picture of Fergi wagging her tail. We will try again.
That fuzz on the carpet looks a lot like the fuzz from our stuffie toys.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Post a Comment