It's me again. Fergi.
(I'm kinda likin' havin' my own time on the blog.
That's what increasing confidence'll do for ya.)
Patience.
It's got multiple meanings for me right now.
For one,
Patience, the whippetlady just reminded me of something.
I don't know why I didn't think of it before.
She said to me, "You would fit in just fine with us;
our tails are supposed to be down.
Aeordynamics and all)
our tails are supposed to be down.
Aeordynamics and all)
It's true.
I just spent the whole summer with Zoƫ. A whippet girl. My cousin.
She's a beautiful whippetgirl.
And her tail is always tucked tight.
And her tail is always tucked tight.
And she's FAST!
I do have a reputation for bolting at a lightening speed pace.
Maybe that's why I tend to stick with this tucked tail posture.
It's not to cover my @$$ (which I tried to do for eight years in the mill)
It's to imitate elegance and gain speed.
Not a bad idea!
By the way,
if you haven't already, be sure to take some time to visit Patience and her waggle
and settle in to read her short story on her blog.
(Have some tissues ready, 'specially if you love horses
and care deeply about relationships.)
It is very special.
All of her writing is.
Two.
Patience.
I ask you, and Jake and Moma, too,
to please have it. Patience.
We are way behind on our reading and writing.
We've even received some awards in the past coupla days that we want to tell about.
But it's not too promising that we'll be catching up in the next few days.
Why?
We are super excited!
And there'll be a lot to blog about.
And.
Three.
PATIENCE!!
Something very important is happening with our family.
And we have to be patient to make sure it unfolds just right.
(Anybody know how to buy time?)
Something very important is happening with our family.
And we have to be patient to make sure it unfolds just right.
(Anybody know how to buy time?)




13 comments:
What a grrrreat post!
I don't think we khan buy time...
We have to make it!
I'm looking furward to seeing what the khoming days bring woo!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Dawlingest Fewgie sissie
I'm the happiest to see you gaining confidence!
Patience and hew waggle awe the best! cweative and cawing and all awound wondwful.
Whippets awe so gwaceful and talk about speed. I'm so glad that you awe seeing them as a wole model and can see that youw tucked tail is a thing of booty.
I hope you have a spectacoolaw visit wif Chaucew and that the visit will make My sweet bwuvvew Jake cheew up too.
smoochie kisses
ASTA youw pwoud sissie
pee ess..if you evew do find out about buying time, pleez let me know
OOOH...we are eagerly anticipating all your news...but we will try to be "patient."
gussie
Three WFT's? Your mom must be insane.
Slobbers,
Mango
Chaucer is sure a handsome guy.
Lilly has never lived in a puppy mill, but she keeps her tail down about 50% of the time - she's a very modest girl too - plus she's very aerodynamic.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sweet Fergie...
what a great great post!!!!
PATIENCE...
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...we don't know if we have patience...
Milo sure yes...But me and my baby...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...NOOOOOOO!!!
;-))))))))
Buy time???We don't think it's possible...do you want some of our time sweet girl????
We'll be honored to share some time with you!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAn't wait to read about your next days....
sure thei'll be full of surprises for you and your family!!!!
TAke care!!!
We love youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
SMACKKKKKKKKKK
Your tail wasn't down in one of the pictures, so you must be feeling super confident. Isn't it fun blogging by oneself. Your friend Chaucer looks very cute. Mommy loved reading the books that the human Chaucer wrote along time ago.
Sally Ann
P. S. You must be in my wedding. I am looking for Bride maids. Planning a wedding is hard. Maybe I should ask Tanner, he is married after all.
Hmmm...Chaucer is CUTE! Is he taken?
Bonnie
Hi Fergi
Lovely to see you becoming more confident. It does take time. Martha can still bolt if she is frightened - even after all this time. She is also very nervous round male dogs that want to get too familiar!
We are excited by all your news and will visit Patience and read her story.
We know how difficult it is to keep up with the blogging business but none of us expect you to.
We wish we could buy time but we can't nor can we, in the words of the song, put time in a bottle!!!
Have a lovely weekend with Chaucer - we are very excited about something unfolding......
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx
Chaucer is just too cute! Patience is such a tough virtue and one that we don't have much of!
We can't wait to hear your exciting news!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Chaucer is ADOWABLE! And patience... what's that? is that some type of cookie? cause if it is, I want one NOW! I said NOW!!!! BOL!
Really,just look at how brilliant your spots looks since that rinse!!! Do us a favor....let us know too if you find out how to buy time....Love A+A
Hi Fergi,
Now you got me all curious about what is about to happen. I guess I'll just have to wait and have some patience.
I love your picture on the beach. Makes me wish that I could go there. On the other hand, I don't really like getting wet, so maybe I'll just stay here.
Oh, and how do you get that one ear up, one ear down look? You didn't tell us about that at the makeover. I find it very interesting. If you can, please send me some instructions on how to do it.
Thanks.
Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Kousin Koobie
Post a Comment