What's up?
Me?
You want me?
OK
Let me get in character.
What's Fergi doing?
She's daydreaming about the chuckwagon
She's daydreaming about the chuckwagon
We're both in worlds of our own.
Someone
In the background
is crooning
♫ Home Home on the Range ♫
OK
This is as good as it gets.
We're ready
Take our Picture.
By the way
Do we get some Buffalo Jerky when we're done?
If you asked us
We'd really like to go wrangle up a herd of Deer
YeeeHawwww!
Gettalong little Doggies!
(We see them down there.)
What?
We're not Wranglers?
Just cute Wires?
Oh well.
We're Happy
Really Happy
Happy Halloween Paw'dners!
Watch out for Spooks and Goblins
Ghosts and Ghouls
Stay close to Home
Have fun playing Tricks
and
Don't try not to eat too many Treats.
Tons of WildWestWigWags
Prickly Paws Jake
(recallin' those pun'kin stickers from last weekend)
and
Belle Star Fergs
Pee esS
We think we're going on another Friday Hike.
We'll tell ya all about it next week!







33 comments:
Woo two are the khutest khanine folk in The West!
Thanks fur sharing those great dude khlothes!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and The Golden Khousins
You two look grrrreat!
Your Wild West names are pawesome!
Another friday hike?? Wow!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Love your costumes - Mommy and Daddy found a cowboy that they could attach to Cody's back so he could be a horse but they decided to pick it up AFTER Halloween for next year. These would have coordinated perfectly!
Don't scare the kiddos who come knockin this year!
-Yoshi and Cody
Howdy partners. You look mighty cute in them there cowboy hats.
Noah x
Oh is my turn to give you a big Hug
(((((((((((((((((Jake))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((lovely Fergi))))))))))
Moms just gone Ahrr, we both think they are the bestiet photos of the two of you. Have a great Friday hike and a Happy Halloween.
If you are back in time pop by my bloggie on the 1st, I have some thing up my sleeve ;)
See Yea George xxx
The two of you are just the cutest cowboy and cowgirlie ever!
Happy Halloweenie!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
You guys would get lots of treats if you came trickortreatin' here! But then, you would almost certainly get almost as many without the outfits. We have a partiality toward cut wires here!
have a great weekend
gussie n teka
We just loved this post - you guys really looked cool - you know mean and moody like real cowboys/dogs.
You must have got treats cos that was pawesome!
love
Martha and Bailey xxx
Oh you look just brilliant! If there are prizes, you'll win them all. But, oh dear, those photos have gone and started Gail off again, going on about her time in Oklahoma, yet again...You couldn't possibly just drop her a line could you, and tell her it was over 20 years agin and I'm really not not interested...
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
Yoo two look really awesome!
Hi Jake and Fergi,
You know on FB I put an e on the end of your name Fergi and I know better than that!! I have a lot of days when I do crazy thing like that!! Tom says I have more than one me!!!!
Tom is so happy with his London experience!!! He is doing great!!
XXOO, Bambi & Fern
Ps, you two were great cowboy & cowgirl !!!!!
I love your costums, simple and elegant but makes the statement! Hu-mom is making me wear a spider coat!
Have fun on Halloween!
Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack
Such great costumes
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
Deew Belle Staw Fewgs and Pwickly Paws Jake
Youawe the woot tootinest wanglews I've evew seen..I hope you get loads of tweats and have a most spooktacoolaw Halloween..pleez come visit on sunday..I'm going to be at a pawty given by my kittie fwiends
smoochie kisses
ASTA sissie
Hope you had lots of fun on your hike and didn't dirty those awesome costumes. You wear those bandanas so much better than we do - too much fur around our necks:(
Happy Halloween weekend.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Oh, how sharp you two look in your hats and bandanas. Happy Halloween! Nose kisses and hugs from all of us
Y'all are the best wranglers I've seen. I think y'all should at least get to round up some milk bones.
Sally Ann
Howdy Pardners! Thanks for bringing a touch of the Wild West to the blogworld's Halloween Celebration. How about meetin' up for a sasparilla and some Rocky Mountain Oysters over at the saloon near I25 after you bring in the herd? We'll be wearin' white...LOTS of it! Have a fun halloween weekend.
I love the pictures! Now all I can sing is Home Home on the Range....where the Deer and Buffalo roam!!!!
xxoo
Deborah
PS Happy Halloween!
Great cowboy get ups! Have a fun weekend!
Hi, Fergi and Jake -
Happy Halloween to you. You two are the most adorable "wranglers."
Mama also wanted to thank you for sending birthday wishes to her.
Love -
your New England pals
Hershey and Kaci
AAHHHH - you guys are the sweetest wranglers we ever saw. Love the photo - no doubt you will get lots of treats this Halloween - wish we were there.
Lots of hugs and licks
Sally (and Paddy)
Good evening Two special wires
It is a season of the pumpkin.
The preparation, and the enjoyment of Halloween.
The ghost of Harry Potter's world runs about the world.
Hiking and family's happiness is carried by car on a wonderful weekend. (:D)┼─┤
from loved ume tyan
Yeeehaw!!! What a couple of cool cowdogs in your fancy smancy hats and bananas...mmmm smoooooking even without them sharp shooters.
Could hardly believe my peeepers at you all in your own pumpkin field Jakie.never took you for a farmer. Nor cowboy either. A perfect square? You bet.
Happy howwwwwwlllloeeeen. Wiry love Eric xxxx
Oh, you two are the most ADORABLE cowdogs we've ever seen!!! What pawfect posing too!!! (that would make a lovely Hallmark cardie...you two could have a new career!!)
As for prickly paws...oh, we're with ya on that one Jake...burrs all over our fur...
Hey, Stan wants you to know that he peed in the dining room...but....he did a perfect right angle on the hardwood...that was when he'd had that STARE OID shot for his bad itchy....(never again sez Mumsie...) but he actually turned the corner peein' and never hit the carpet....we little dogs don't have issues...
Gotta go lookie at your last post bout the pumpkins...
Ride em cowboys...
Lacie
Absolutely fabulous pictures! You are just too cute! We hope you got some jerky.
Happy Halloween.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Happy Halloween!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)
p.s. thank you so much for your comment about Michelle. Your kindness means a lot to us.
Well now....I can see that the 2 of ya have been pretty busy.....and I have missed what ya have been doin'.....visitin' yer girl and pumpkin huntin'.....great job on yer choice...by the by....
'N now yer gonna be cowdogs fer Halloween.....wow...ya really look spiffy....fer sure....all in all, I 'm glad that Gram doesn't get any ideas about dressin' us up....we have enuf problems with 'er as it is....but the 2 of ya look Fab-u-lous......enjoy Halloween !
Dewey Dewster here....
Boo, Jake & Fergi!
Happy Halloween! Really pawesome costumes! We see you coming home with lots of treats!
Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max
Dear Jake & Fergi,
You both looks extra cute and stylish in those costumes! And I simply love your hair cuts. Mine always look like a furry teddy bear... ;D
I was so happy for your visit to my mom's little pink home. It was an honor!
She dedicated a small blogroll list to my foxy friends around the world and your link was already there :)
Sometimes she writes stories about my silly adventures and was planning a blog ONLY FOR/ABOUT ME – written in english — at least since a year ago... but she's lazy and I'm still waiting :(
By the way, here's also winter (well, autumn...) and what you saw was a memory of my summer sunny holidays, last August.
We also live in the north hemisphere, but just across the Atlantic ocean, in Europe.
See you soon! Sweet greetings and pawns shakings from Mademoiselle Milú from Lisbon, Portugal! :D
Just checking to see if you two made it home safely from my Halloween party. Thanks so much for stopping by. We must do something like this again.
I love your costumes! They were great. I am thinking that if you are Asta's brother and sister then I am your sissie to because Asta is my adopted sissie. How about that!
You guys look fantastic!
My mom person can't believe that both of your posed so well. I don't like that flashy box and rarely cooperate unless enticed with treats!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
You two look so cute and very western! Mommy is catching up on her blog reading. We're mad - she didn't take us Trick or Treating!
Hugs, Miley and Mariah
Post a Comment