We could have predicted.
Moma took away all of our furs a couple of days ago
and what happens?
The temperature dropped on Tuesday
and the first rain we've had in months
fell from the sky.
No Problem
We've got good Coping Techniques
and WarmCozyBlankets.
The morning was amazing
but we do have to admit ...
We were really happy when the sun came back out today.
It's all good for the Spirit
and we're soaking it right up.
Opportunities.
We try to make the best of each and every one of them.
(Speaking of which ... it seems some good smells are coming from the kitchen.)
We'll be back!






22 comments:
We think every picture is charming, and figure that next Tuesday, when we go to the groom's place, it will be chilly and cold and gray. We hope we come out of it lookin as good as you guys.
gussie n teka
Yep, that is how it is - as soon as you loose your furs it gets cold and wet! But you do look like you had a lot of ways to stay warm which is good!
And you both do look so cute lying out in the sun - your fur cuts look so nice! Too bad you can't have a fur cut and stay warm at the same time! But we know your mom will make sure you stay nice and toasty!!
Your haircuts look wonderful, guys! We love shorter furs too! You can always wear a coat when you go out, right?
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
That was a close thing. You could have frozen going around all nekked in the cold. Good thing the sun came out. You do look stunning with your fur cuts.
Slobbers,
Mango
You DO both look very stylish! And the snuggly blankies look warm. And the sun's rays always make one roasting toasty. So carpe diem, take advantage of the opportunities, and know that when the cold comes you will have a Plan that makes that adventure wonderful, too.
Great grooming - you both look beautiful!!! It never fails here, whenever we go to the groomers for baths and good brushings, it rains that day or the next and then we have mudville at the OP Pack place.
Hope you got to taste some of the good smells.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Nice post from a WireFrogTerrier!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Snuggling under the blanket..bet you're all warm and comfy! All you need next is a good massage!
Cheers,
Maxx
LOL I hind under the blanket like that, I love the new look, I'm looking forward to having mine done, I seem to get to hot. Sorry you feel the cold will we be seeing the winter coats on!
Cooking hope you are going to tell us what it is.
See Yea George xxx
Good jobbie you have coping techniques! You both look very cosy.
We must say very smart hairdoo's you both have!
Stay warm and cosy when the sun goes in.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Oh you look so snug under your cosy blankets there. But I can tell which nose belongs to who? I'm wondering, will be be seeing some new winter jackets soon? And is it the time yet for Fergi's jammies?
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
What cute pics today! We are so glad you are finding ways to keep warm without your curls!
They will grow back soon we are sure.
Thank dogness the sun came out - we love to soak those rays up too.
What was cooking in the kitchen we wonder.......!
love and kisses
Martha and Bailey xxx
We love you guys - 'nuff said.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi
I'm back Fergi, don't worry I won't spill the beans ;)
Love George xxx
Hey, that's how we sleep, too. All tucked up and tucked in and tucked under. If not in our own beds, then in theirs.
We have had our furs stolen for a while since it is oficially spring. We have had some warm days but lately it's been rain, hail, rain and...rain!
Soak it in while you can kids... Listen we are so undergroomed we don't even have eyes... We actually wouldn't mind a little trim and cut (DO YOU HEAR THAT PL'S????) Sometimes you have to use whatever way you can to get through to them.. Love A+A
Just too adorable for words. Love the pictures! Hugs and nose kisses from all of us.
You two look great with your new haircuts!
Glad the sun came out and you are enjoying it!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Aw, yes! Fall can really be nice. I love cuddling under my blankie. In fact, I'm snoring right now.
Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
What a lovely post about your Grandpapa...we wish WE could have met him and Mumsie sez she woulda liked to go fishin' with him too!! She was a wicked fisherlady in her youth....
Now Fergi...as for the cold and your lack of furs and if it's PC to wear fur, I say GO FOR IT...
I mean that beaver fur I'm sporting had been at the great dam in the sky for a long time before Papa Lamb bought it...
And we have one of those very attractive fox stoles too that Mumsie bought at an antique store to wear to Auntie Ami's barkday pawty...I may pull that out...
I mean it's actually green...recycling and how PC is that...I mean the fur is brown the the IDEA is green...so there!
Any other time you need a rationalization for fashion just check with the LACIE.
Kisses,
Beastie Girlie
Pee ess...
Mumsie and Daddy and Bruvver and Sus were at dinner last night when the man in the booth across from a wall from her collasped...she shoved Daddy right outta their booth screaming MOVE...there was an orthopod already there and she shoved him too till he told her she was a doctor...the man regained consciousness, but it was really really scary....
The last time she was in a Mexican rest. was the night before Daddy had his heart attack...
She sez she's switchin' to Chinese...
She's still shaking....
Ah so ya have joined the ranks of the neeked terriers...have ya.....we lost our furs a few weeks ago and as soon as we did the cooler temperatures arrived just like clockwork. Life is not fair, I tell ya not fair at all...but I refuse ta wear a coat....
Dewey Dewster here...
Great pictures! Love the ones hiding under blankie! We like soaking up the sun too!
Licks and wags
THe Dog WOods Pack
Post a Comment