There's LOTS to blog about
If we could only get Moma to help us
and
If we could settle down for a few Moments
(Bunches of Stuff have been happening)
but
Here's the Greatest News
It's the Some of the Stuff that really made us Smile
This weekend
She's Home!
For three whole days
She's HOME!
(We're just a little bit Happy)
(We're just a little bit Happy)
More Soon
(We hope)
Pee esS
We hope the little movie works.
It seems to like to stop mid-way
Then you don't get to see Jake's Early Zoomies
(They got so fast and furious that Moma quit filming)



27 comments:
Awe, shucks-what a sweet video! You two are pecial wires :-) And so clean and fluffy too!
Your buddy,
Bocci
Hehehe! Clean and fluffy? That's not what OurGirl said after all the excitement calmed down! In fact ... a bath is in the immediate works!
J (and F)
Ahhhhhh!
How special to see all that yappy I mean HAPPINESS!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Sure you gave Nina the best reception!
I know you all are going to have a pawesome three whole days with her at home!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh that video made me smile to, you are both so cute, Have a great weekend
See Yea George xxx
PS I'm gunna watch it again :)
Somedoggies are sure happy to see Miss Nina and we are so happy for you!
Enjoy your weekend!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
That's some very happy stuff:)
Ohhhh we loved that movie and we got to see the whole thing!!!! hee hee it gave us a warm spot...(no we didn't pee in the house we mean happy) Love A+A
Wasn't it so sweet how you both wanted to be sure Mom knew your special girl was home. Hope you all have a great weekend together.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Ah that made my little heart life- such a happy scene.
Wow...how great you have her home for 3 whole days.
You really gave Nina Girl a welcome.
have a brillo paws time with her.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
I sure hope you have a fun weekend with your girl!
-Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
Oh I was so happy to see Nina back home too, so I joined in with the barking on the video. Could you hear me?
Hope you hare all having a truly magnificent weekend together. Looking forward to reading more!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
That is one gorgeous video. I think someone was pleased to see your girl.. Heartwarming.. Enjoy your three days.. Hugs GJ xx
Sheesch, Jake...Lacie heard you barkin' in the video and came over snarlin' with her growler turned on HIGH!
Oh man, did you miss her er what???
You were totally crackerdog!
So we all got baths today and it was awful and I bet we get brushed
tonight which will be worse and I think I'd rather play poker at your place...arriving soon by Dale Express...
Lacie's coming too...yeesch.
Pawslaps,
Scruffman
Our word verrie is corke which is what I wish Lacie would stuff in it....
Ummm. Scruff. You might want to reconsider. We got baths, too. Showers, actually. Seems nearly the first words outta Nina's mouth was "Jakey ... you're dirty!" (And we thought she loved us.) So. Yep. Showers. Even had to put up with that video camera again. Now we see the combs and stripping knives out.
Do you have an alternate location in mind?
Jake
Woooooohhoooo!!! What a welcome for your Nina girlie. Your video made me smile...yep as wide as the big pee between us ...AND back again. Scruffy was right you know. Yep saw it with my very own pies. You cannot deny it. Now or ever. You were TOTALLY 110% Terrier Crackerdog!!! Wooohooo!!I knew you had it in you. Wagging.
Square love and kisses for a happy long weekend! Eric xxxx
w00fs, u wuz sure happy to c the ninagirl..me wood run from a bath..
b safe,
~rocky~
woo made me excitement Miss Nina's home! woot wootie! so silly..
scratchies & kissies to ya,
tula
Jake and Fewgie sweeties
I saw TWO tailes up!!!!!!!!!!Woooohoooooo
What joy..something tells me, that you two wewe delighted to have youw hooman sissie home fow a holiday!!
I hope the fun continood aftew the video stopped.
Mommi and Daddi Geowge and I wewe sooo happy to see the happiness
smoochie kisses
Asta sissie
Now that's a welcome that made yer Sissy feel special......we know it....yes siree.....'n Jake...it seems like ya found yer voice.....
Dewey Dewster here....
Oh we are so behind in our visits! WE are so excited for you that your Nina Girl was home - it has to be so fun for you when she is there to visit! And oh the video was so wonderful - you are both so adorable and so excited!! We hope you all had a lot of fun and snuggle time while she was there!
Dawling sissie Fewgie and bwofuw Jake,
I know that Mica would have loved youw tendew heawts and gentle ways.
He was a vewy special kittie
I'm so glad I met him..I wish I could meet all of Butchie and Katie's catses
smoochie kisses
Asta
Fergie, Quinn wants to share his first ever just for him award with you. He says you will understand how important firsts are. When you get the chance, please visit our blog.
What a happy making movie! Always nice to see your family!
Slobbers,
Mango
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....
welcome back dear dear dear friends!!!
We missed you tons!!!
FORGET YOU??????
How we could do that????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
You all are sooooooooooooooo special for us!!!
We're here for you always as we know you're there for us every day!!!!!
You had such a wonderful and exciting journey knowing so many blogger friends!!!
EHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...but you missed one of them......
USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Sigh sigh sigh.......we hope to have you here as our special guests one day in the future!!!!
You have to plan your next vacation in Italy OK?????!!!!!!!!!!
;-)))))))))))))))
What a great great video!!!!!
You look so happy seeing your sweet Nina girl!!!!!!!!
You're such a special family and we're proud to be your friends!!!!
WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!
Take care of you and don't forget us too ok????
;-)))))))))))))))
Tons of love and kisses and sweet hugs to all of you!!!!!!!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
Now we know we have seen that video so where is our comment!!!!
We loved seeing the happy zoomies and Nina back at home.
We bet she misses you both like mad.
She probably even misses your mom........!
But not nearly as much as you two.
love you lots
Martha and Bailey
so sorry we have fallen so far behind!!!!
Post a Comment