and a Mountain showed up by our driveway.
We started with this:
Which turned into this:
and ended up like this:
It was all a Really Exciting Project.
We were the BEST Spectators and Evening Inspectors.
We've had fun sharing it all with admiring passersby.
The Bees have come to visit (and stay)
And the Hummingbirds have briefly dropped by
(Actually, the hummer was interested in Moma's welli.)
If you're interested in the long version of the Project
Moma helped us create a Smilebox of it.
I'm the Narrator.
A somewhat Reluctant One
'cause it was thundering something terrible
when Moma decided to start taking the Pictures.
But
Good Dog that I am
I complied
(sort of)
and helped Moma take a gazillion photos.
![]() |
So?
Bottom Line?
Life is Good around here.
Even if we do miss OurGirl.
We've got Responsibility.
It's our job to be on Deer Patrol
(as if we could give a rip ... they're our Friends)
and we are s'posed to remember to
"Pee in the Rocks"
(Seems yellow spots in the yard weren't in the design.)
xxoo
We'll keep you posted.
There are bound to be new Adventures with this New Garden.






22 comments:
Those kinds of projects are the best because the humans are smiling every time they look at the new pretty space. I think that was a very good change.
I love your mom's shoes.
Slobbers,
Mango
What a beautiful garden! My yard needs so much work!
I LOVE your boots! Very cute!!!
xxoo
Deborah
I really like your moms new shoes!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
well, with Moma wearing those super welli-bobs, how could there not be garden adventures. Keep us posted on peeing on the rocks, we prefer the lawn.
gussie n teka
Our Mom loves those wellibobs!! But not as much as she loves you.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi
Furry
Pawesome
Work
!!!!!!!!
Pity woo aren't diggers - woo khould have a blast!
Thanks fur sharing!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Beautiful changes and new appearances...how wonderful to celebrate growth and welcome new friends (the bees and hummingbirds)! A shiny different outside sometimes is a great reminder of just how special the unchanged inside is...and always has been...like the sanctuary of home or the depth of the soul.
Oh what stories you will have to share with NinaGirl!
Moma's shoes ARE smile makers...I like them as much as dad's Dr. Seuss orange shoes with Thing One and Thing Two!
w00fs, that is a bute ti ful garden...heehee mama thinks the shoes is cute..jodee would just like to chew 'em...
b safe,
~rocky~
Oh Miss Fergie, you make such a good point! We love Quinn any way he is...and momma wanted us all to shave to match him...but HE is very self-conscious! You, on the other hand, are very confident and secure in your self beauty. Perhaps momma should have tried for a better word than disfigurement, it WAS insensitive!! Please forgive any implication that you...or Quinn...are less than wonderfully perfect as yourselves!
Great wellibobs (or Welligogs, as father used to call them when I was a child). Now you need to find some really good Scottish-style bogs to go walking in with Jake and Fergi. (My memories of hiking in Colorado- the Rocky Mountain National Park - was that all the trails were gloriously dry compared to back here in the UK!)
Cheers!
Gail.
That was a huge job!
We adore your mom's Wellibobs! They're making our mom smile!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I think Wellibobs will make anybody smile! She looks like she belongs in the Wizard of Oz munchkin land. Too cute and the new landscaping looks fabulous!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)
Now mom would call them Kinky boots, her motor bike is called Kinky, I do worry about her!!!
Well you have been, very very, busy
and I looked at all the photos! you have done a good job, just watch no criters move in!
See Yea George xxx
Next time your Mom needs to whistle for Ciara - she would have been a great digger:( Mom did all that kind of work a hundred years ago, including lugging the tons of rock all over front and back - never again, she says - she ruined her arms and legs:(
The project looks wonderful - very good job.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
THE SHOES LOOK GREAT THEY EVEN MADE ME SMILE. THAT WAS A PROJECT WELL WORTH DOING I WOULD JUST LOVE TO LEAVE PEE-MAIL ON EVERY ROCK.
I AM SURE YOUR GIRL WILL BE HOME FOR HOLIDAYS SOON.
Your mama did an excellent job! Our mommy and daddy have been working on our new back deck FUR-EVER but at least we have stairs now. Our yards don't look nearly as fantastic as yours...go enjoy all the sniffs!
-Yoshi and Cody B
Looks like you two did a great job of supervising and inspecting that garden project! Oh tell your mom nice boots!
Licks and wags...
Tucker
Ohhhhhhhh PL2 LOVES those welliebobs....She got wellies that have US on them!!! Whoa are they stunning..... And really we love the new garden it is beautifull!!!DO you need any lobster sea shells or anything?? Love nad kisses A+A
Hi guys....Now that's a rock garden ya can sink yer teeth inta....I bet we could plaster pee in those rocks daily......no yellow spots in the yard, huh? Bummer....
Dewey Dewster here.....
Oh wow what changes you have had there! The garden looks amazing - it was a pretty area before but it is so beautiful now - I love the rocks in front and the plants! Wow, you mom was super ambitious to get all that done! Oh, and I love her new shoes - they did make me smile!
We are glad that Nina is enjoying school so far - hopefully it will be fun but challenging too!
Any new shoes that are good for walkies I like. Specially with polka dots! My mom has new walkie sneakers. We missed the swims this year too. Arrow went swimming in Chatfield a lot but my humans forgot the pools before it was too late. Arrow was very disappointed. Your new flowers look good with lots more rocks to pee on.
Deefor
Our mum just loved those wellibobs - but then she is no stranger to having very strange things on her feet!!!!
We are happy your mom enjoyed them.
The garden looks just lovely - we had already watched the Smilebox and it was like a magic garden.
It just happened before our eyes.
We do hope the deer dont eat your plants.
What great pics of you both - just loved the raincoat!
You know we refuse to wear clothes but it doesn't stop us admiring our pals.
Nina will be home lots and lots and just think of all the fun reunions!
love and kisses
Martha and Bailey xxx
Post a Comment