... Have Been up to No Good.
(According to Moma)
Who?
Me?
My beard is what?
Longer?
Bushier?
What?
My woolie (sheepskin) is what?
Not for Plucking?
Oh.
I didn't know.
And what's this all about?
What's she doing?
Climbing what?
Reaching for what?
Why?
Who gave her this silly idea?
Oh.
Her Twinnie.
Who she'll get to see again at Scruffs
(if she survives)
(Check it out, the entry deadline is quickly approaching.)
Trouble is.
All I could hear was
"HELP! HELP ME! GET ME DOWN"
I don't think she much liked it
in that tree.
I had to stop my Plucking
and
Hop off that Woolie in the Sun
and
Rescue my Wheelie Little Sister Edwina.
(Not ALL of us wirey ones are the provokers.)
I think she may need a Leash.



20 comments:
Oh my, that is a very long beard...... still it adds a certain touch of distinction!
Now another wheelie up a tree! We are struggling to understand what is happening to all the wheelies out there.
Is it possible that this is something to do with Eric?
We were not happy at his wheelie being up a tree, in a bin etc. Now here we have another!
We are so glad you rescued Edwina. We hope she will be OK but are worried that whole experience could be very traumatic for a wheelie.
We were wondering if that specialist unit in Inverness for terracota men had any experience with wheelies!
We will ask next time we visit.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx
I think the beard is very chic. Not sure what on earth is going on up the tree though.. I am sure all will be revealed..
Hugs GJ xx
I like you with the long beard :)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....your beard is soooooo chic....you look sooooo elegant!!!!
Ooopppssssssss....we're soooo sorry for Edwina...poor baby!!!!!!!
We were soooooooooooooo worried watching her on the tree!!!!!
Hope she will be ok soon.....and we're so galed you rescued her!!!
What a traumatic experience must have been for her!!!!!!!!
Give her lots of sweet licks from us ok??!!!!
And hope the mistery will be revealed soon!!!!!!!!!!
Take care of you sweet friends!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Jake wagging good beard extension. I must try it but maybe the Wensleydale curls will be better suited to my fuzzy wuzzies huh?
I could hear Edwina squeeking and creaking from here, just the same as Sweet Pea Clementine was. Course SPC didn't wheelie WANT to go up the tree. Teeheee.
All the foxy girlies are very cross with me Jake.I better be good till after Scruffs. If I can. Thanks a billion for the reminder for everybloggie pal.
Wiry love and kisses Eric xxx
Jake, me lad,
I have beard woes too, me fella.... it just makes for some funny pictures! The best beard woe is when I've been sleeping and it is all smooshed in to me face!
I can't get Edwina's shriek out of me head! Sounds alot like you know who!
Irish Love,
McG
Don't give Piper any ideas - he's always complaining that the girls have longer beards than he does, but he gets the back - he has the longest skirt!! BOL!!
XOXO
The Rocky Creek Gang
Khould I send some Khyra floof fur an even beardier beard?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
Interesting fashion statement there...we laughed and laughed, so we should send our 'pologies to the poor wheelie stuck in the tree.
At least, that is what muzzer says.
gussie
Jake, your beard is pawesome. We have lots of extra fur here if you need some more, you could even braid it if it got too long:)
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Hi, Jake!
You are trendy! Your beard is pawesome!
I hope you were able to take her down from that tree!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Jake:
Ha Ha - I really liked your story, (and your beard). How ever did that wheelie sister get in the tree?? Bad wheelie! You are so cute though. I really liked your jammies (geez, I hope they were jammies)!
Love,
Prinnie
We can't decide if its most like ZZTop or a crazed Sigmund Freud that you most resemble in that beard, Jake! Don't go changing to try to please...We love you just the way you are! As for Edwina, if that silly doesn't fall and break a wheel she will catch her death of cold hanging around in trees this time of year. Please tell her to come inside and rest in the sunshine with you.
The wheelies have gone mad. They are all in trees!
Slobbers,
Mango
Silliness is the best part of my day!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)
What a shame that Stanley and Stella didn't have their annual beard contest this past year! You'd be giving all of us a run for our money!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
The beard is good but leave some lining for next winter. All these wheelies going up trees all over the place, nay the world. Edwina will have to think of a more dangerous pursuit to win Scrufs, they are all going up trees. How about a bungee jump or parachute. Maybe a bull fight something like that.
Have to say we like the beard!
take care
Clive and the NSLM
Jake the rookie cracker,
Nice work with the stuffie plucking. That is the first step to becoming a master of crackerness. I'm wondering if you took the lead of that square and hoisted wheelie edwina into that tree. huh? that wouldn't be cracker now would it?
norwood
Hi Jake and Fergie,
I didn't know that you guys are part goat. That is a very impressive beardie there for a fox terrier. I can't grow one anywhere close to that.
As for Edwina, I think that if she is going to climb up in that tree by herself, then she should get down by herself. All she has to do is to find a nice limb and roll down. But I don't think that wheelies are very smart. They don't even know how to bark or eat bully sticks! And they can't give kisses, either, like I can!
Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Post a Comment