Hey!
Did she forget about us?
We've been out on the deck for a while now.
It's getting dark.
May we come inside now?
Please?
It's getting cold out here!
And we're practically bald!
Awwww.
Much better.
Now we're warm and comfy.
First a Grooming then Our Cozy Jammies
It's a pretty Good Deal
A pretty Good Day.
We're happy.



41 comments:
Aww~ Cool jumpers you guys have ! There is nothing better than home during a super cold day. BOL.
Looks just about pawfect to me. You guys sure know how to do it right!
Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Its good to get a little extra chilly when you are out so when you come in you get your blankies on and feel so nice!
Kisses,
Stella
tee hee hee you guys wear peejays? tee hee hee
So FURRY khute!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: Oh the things they do fur photo opps!
Glad you two finally came inside!
You look great with your jammies and soooo comfy too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
My Dawlingest Fewgi and Jake
Could you look any mowe adowable???
I don't think so. ..you bof have the most wondewful qua fuws..youw Moma is sooo clevew and talented. I bet you had a lovely time out on youw deck and then to come in and climb into clean soft wawm peejays..sounds heavenly to me.
A pawfect day I'd say. only thing left is fow me to send you soft smoochie kisses and wish you sweet dweams..youw Daddi is weady to tuck you in and give you vewy tendew scwitchies
love youw sissie
ASTA
They look adorable! I love my brother and sissie! :) Little cuties. :) And I love the picture of them outside, and the spot where Jake's tail was suppose to be was a blur. hehe. He's got a fast wigg-wagger.
Hi Jake and Fergi
Thank dogness they opened that door - we were shivering just looking at the pics!
We much preferred seeing you inside and cosy in your pj's.
Snug as two bugs in a rug!
love and kisses
Martha and Bailey xxx
Close call there. Good thing you got in before the sun went down and the night critters came out. Better to be safe an snuggly.
Slobbers,
Mango
Ha Ha got shut out, well look at you now all comfy in PJ's, I would not wear them, but you do look nice and snugly.
Hey Jake and Fergie.
You truly are pamperred pets..but then we expect that! You are so cute in your jammies!
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
You two are so cute! Can I come over & cuddle up? I think I'll have to ask Sharon to get me some of those cool jammies first!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)
Precious in your p.j.'s!
You look so sweet and cuddly - we just want to hug you.
Bunches of cyber hugs coming your way - give some to Moma too. But save a few for Ninagirl.
XOXO
The Rocky Creek Gang
Wooos! woo two look so cute, but I would rather be outside in nice chilly weather like that! It is getting warm here! Scampi did not even ask for his sweater last night!
-Kira The BeaWootiful
Awwwwww...we love the whole post, but we love the jammies most!
gussie n teka
Awwwwww...we love the whole post, but we love the jammies most!
gussie n teka
Oh my...you two look TOTALLY CUDDLY in those jamies!!! Where did your furs go? That evil fur fairy come and steal them?????
We heard bout giant rocks fallin' out there in Colorado...please be careful...walk with your heads up!!!
Kisses, dears,
Laciecakes XXOOO
OOPPPPSSS....
we can't believe your mommy forgot you outside!!!!
You look soooooooooooooooo sad without her by your side....your glances are soooooooo desperates!!!
So when we saw you inside home we have been sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!
You look adorable with your Pjamas and soooooooooooooo comfy!!!
Awwwwwwwwww....yes.....you day ended in a great way!!!!!!
We send you tons of cuddles and warm hugs!!!!
You're sooooooooooooooo special with us!!!!
We missed you tons....
Pleaseeeeeeee....forget us for not have been around for a while.....but remember we're keeping you in our hearts always!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Take care and have a wonderful week!!!!
I had to push Mom away from pooter so I could write to you. She was slobbering all over the screen with sloppy kisses for you both. She's know's I'm jelly type.
But my square cousins she's right, you do look dorable, waaaaaay cute,both nekked and in your pj's teehee! Your new strip is tiptop. I get mine done this Thursday at the spa. Bet your Moma does yours huh? Her of nimble fingers.
Stay warm and cosy in your pj's on YOUR bed that you kindly let Moma share. Nightynight sleep tight. Sweet Dreams.
Wiry loves and oooodles of square kisses Eric xxx
OH you both look so cute in your pj's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really!!!!!!
That is good you have pj's cause it gets pretty cool in the house at night.
I just did a post you all might like. Come on over a see.
Love you guys, Bambi & Fern
Ohmygoodgoogleymoogley but youse guys are cute! Do those jammies come with tail covers? Cuz yer little tails look bald too! Did she give you a number 5 all over? Cept for the beardie? Zip Zoom. Here's hoping spring is coming sooner than later this year.
sniffies,
Bonnie
What nice hair cuts you both have! Once you got inside and got your jammies on all you needed was a nice mug of hot milk! You do look sssoooooo comfy! Sorry we haven't been by lately. You know how that goes...not enough blogging hours in the day. Love you both!
XX-BabyRD & Hootie
Don't you hate it when the humans have a moment where they forget which side of the door you are on?
Love your jammies! You look so cute in them!
take care
Clive and the NSLM
You both look so adorable in your jammies! Stay warm!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
In from the cold, clean and warm, comfy, happy, together...there is no place like home! A bedtime snack and cuddles were included in the package, right?
Oh my gosh you two look so cute in your jammies!!
Hello dear Jake and Fergi! We are so sorry that we have not been by sooner - but D is up to her knees in drainage and there is no end in sight! You look super sweet in your PJs - all nice and cosy - lots of licks
Sally and Paddy
Aaw you look so snuggly in your jim jams.
We have been clipped and feel the chilly weather. Fortunately we can reach the thermostat for the heating!
Molly, Taffy and Monty
A good deal indeed! And not bad for a Monday. :)
That is too cute. I sometimes get the look too, LET US IN!!!
LOL
This Barbara lives right around the corner from us, guys. Artist Barbara lives in Oregon.
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Precious - absolutely precious! Jake and Fergi, you are very lucky pups to have such a wonderful family who loves you so much. (And I really like your jammie's too!!)
Love,
Prinnie and Digby
You two look great - wonderful grooming and now those pretty and comfy pjs. Hope you have a wonderful night.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I love your jamies. Very cute.
Sally Ann
Awww you guys are so cute :) Lovely Miss Fergi -- you look so beautiful :)
Love,
Farfel
You two look so comfy in your pj's!
-Yoshi and Cody
Hi Jake and Fergi & Mom,
I was bloging away and it just went to post when I didn't push the publish button or anything close to it. So the first part of the blog is the last part. That is where you came in. So happy you came to see me b/c I love you all so much and miss you when it has been awhile since we have talked.
You are such wonderful dogs and I am so happy you have a good home with your Mom and sisy.
Kiss and a hug for you both.
Love your new jacket
looks really cool :-)
Hugs Kareltje =^.^=
Post a Comment