By the time we post this
and you read this
Much of our big snow has probably melted.
Still
We thought you might like to see what it looks like
the day after a spring storm.
If the YouTube link doesn't work
(and we figure it'll act up some of the time)
You can try to view the video here
The username: bloggers
The Password: springsnow
We really do love where we live
(and we figure it'll act up some of the time)
You can try to view the video here
The username: bloggers
The Password: springsnow
We really do love where we live
(Even if we do have to wait a long time for color)
And it's fun to share it with you
Enjoy!
It's gonna be a great day!
Maybe we'll find some green shoots of daffydills popping their heads up to see the sun.
And it's fun to share it with you
Enjoy!
It's gonna be a great day!
Maybe we'll find some green shoots of daffydills popping their heads up to see the sun.



37 comments:
Jake & Fergs,
I sure hope the sun comes out soon!
I think your Colorado is just sooo beautiful in all seasons!
Momma and I just went over and visited Nina Girl's bloggie. Your Moma must be so proud of her. She seems so smart and kind. She always sounds so responsible... and we KNOW she loves dogs... what more could we want!? We love Nina!!!
xoxo
Pearl
You are lucky because where you live is pretty even if it is all white. Here the white turns black very quickly from all the cars and pollution. That is the problem being so close to the city. We think you have a much prettier place to hang out!
Woooos! Woo have such a wonderful attitude, and live in such a beaWoootiful place! I have no idea what mountains are, but Mum is always sad, and says she misses them, she is from the Adirondacks, wherever that is...
I hope woo all get some happy sunshine!
~ Woos and puppy kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful
We need to come back as the video isn't playing for us right now. It looks stunning - so we will be back!
xxx
What a magical place! There is so much beautiful snow and trees and lakes - it seems a perfect place to be! How can you not smile when you see that and have Jake and Miss Fergi to share it with - life is good!
Lots of licks
Sally and Paddy
OOOps forgot to add - can we come visit? We would love to be there with you!
Sally and Paddy
What a lovely place to live. We cant even imagine walking in that much snow, actually I Noah am the only one who has walked in it. The girls have never even seen it.....
Noah x
Played perfectly!!! Absolutely stunning although we are glad to have no snow!
Loved the way the houses where nestled at the foot of the mountains - looked like a postcard it was so pretty.
And as for the deer moving slowly - well we are packing our bags right now. We wills soon give them a run for their money.
Oh maybe the snow is too deep for our little legs!!
Thanks for putting the video together it was magical.
We know a few siberians who will also be booking their flights.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx
no problem with the video..Just wishin we could come play too..
kisses
gussie
That is a lot of snow you got in a short time, why does your mum not get a sledge and you two could pull her along. The video played ok and the scenery looks fabulous.
Great video! Lots of snow for you but I am sure it will go away quickly and the sun will be shining on you EVERY day!
Hi there Jake and Fergi,
Nice picture of the snow!!! Me, I don't like snow. I am a southern girl!! I guess that is why.
Yes I still have 6 roses. I told Kit 5 but I went out and counted and it is 6 roses. I will have pictures when they are in bloom.
They are leafing out now. It wont be long!!!
Glad to see you both & Mom!!!
Licks, Bambi & Fern
Drat -- we just left a long post and it disappeared before it "took."
The gist -- all is beautiful-- but next to looking at you two -- we especially loved the sound of the birds chirping as they flew over the frozen ground.
Wirey woofs,
Jake and Just Harry
isnt weather funny sometimes?
Check it out! All soft white sponge. Mumsie remembers snow like that from when she was a wee pinkie. Here we don't have snow so we've never seen anything like this. We'd love to dash over and have a play with you.
Hey, it looks like you could be pulling Nina girl o a sled through!!
What a beautiful spot you live in! We loved your video! It was so relaxing and perfect!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Wow, y'all have lots of snow. Y'all are so lucky. Jake, you would make a good earth dog.
Sally Ann
I wonder if anyone wants to form a team of WFT's fur The Iditarod!
Thanks fur giving me a snow fix!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Dawling Fewgie and Jake
You twooly live in natoowes wondwewland..sooo bootiful and magical..thank you fow shawing. I think it's sewene and peaceful and bootiful.I love heawing the biwdies and the gowgeous moosic and the babbling of the watew.
I hope you wawm up on youw lovely pow..I love thinking of you thewe
smoochie kisses youw sissie
ASTA
I didn't read your awesome blog for quite some time. I was worried that those sexy Foxes might lead to water works. And man was I right. So here I sit blubbering in my office at work, tears streaming down my face, trying to see through them to make sure that everything is spelled correctly. My little Benny has gone to WHFT heaven. He passed away on January 9th and our household is barely over it. Fergi and Jake made me smile today though...And I will try to be better about reading your blog! Hugs! :0)
I'd love to trade weather with you. It's going to be 16 here tonight. :(
The soul stirring beauty of where you live, Jake and Fergie, seems SO worth the occaisonal inconvenience caused by Mother Nature! And even when the snow falls and the wind howls you can sit in the warm comfort of your lovely home, cuddling together, and view the majestic scene through the window...perfect!
Everything looks so white, nice and serene!
Your place is awesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
The YouTube worked just fine. What a great movie! Your estate is so nice. I really enjoyed the music too.
Seems like you are both much more confident than you used to be.
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh that Colorado weather makes me head spin!! Here's hopin' for so warm springtime weather for you guys!
Oh, and I LOVE the memories of Snickers and the jammies!!! You two are quite the models in your jammies---especially you Fergie, me cute lass!
Ok, Fergs..I'm grounded for now because me muffer says that I've been a bad boy... but I'm IRISH, for goodness sakes...you know how that is, right? Also, I have an injury... a pulled cruciate ligament on me right hind leg. Owwweeee! When it heals, and I get ungrounded (whichever happens first), do you wanna go out to dinner or a pub or something?
Irish love,
McG
Hi Guys,
Your area and your snow video are just beautiful! I know that I would have liked seeing all that snow more if we didn't just get rid of almost 3 ft of our own snow. Now we are waiting for the spring flowers to poke their heads up through the ground. Hope that it happens pretty soon.
You live in a beautiful place. It's pretty in the snow, sun, rain, or whatever. Please keep the pictures coming.
And Jake, you've got the right idea about relaxing. You do it well.
Hehehe...
Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Hi there, we are glad to have found you too. what an amazing beautiful place - I could watch the lovely dogs trot in the snow all day. We had plenty in the UK too this year! Here's my little Dylan the Welsh Terrier in our very own winter wonderland
http://the-dylan-column.blogspot.com/2009_12_01_archive.html
lots of love
Mr Dylan and staff
Again snow
I'm happy for you all when spring started with nice sunny weather
:))))))
Have a nice weekend
Hugs kareltje =^.^=
What a beautiful video - we loved hearing the birds. Looks like the pups really enjoyed the snow too.
Have a great weekend, we are expecting more rain:(
Happy Friday.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I'm sorry Jake and Fergi - we thought we posted a comment last night, but realized it either didn't go thru or my mom is having some brain freezes! Probably the latter.
Anyhow, being an American Eskimo, I think I would like the snow. My brother? Not so much - he is a California boy thru and thru - he doesn't even like the rain.
We're wishing for a speedy spring for you all.
Love,
Prinnie
Good evening TwoSpecialWires
Thank you for the image of magnificent nature.
Thank you for appropriate advice and.
I felt romantic feelings while seeing the appearance that the bird call and the snow of music drop.
The weekend with a wonderful, gentle nature.
:D
from loved ume tyan
It's all so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)
What a beautiful place you live in! All we get is either blistering hot or freezing cold! Yuck! It's fairly warm today, but it's so windy that it actually feels cold. Boooooo!
Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches
MUSCRATS???????YOU HAVE MUSCRATS???!!!!! WE ARE ON OUR WAY REPEAT ON OUR WAY TO COME AND HELP..YEE HAA!!! Love A+A ps we like the sound of your feet squishing on the snow...by the MUSCRATS
Thank you my fellow Terriers for your lovely Wuffs on my blog. I love all publicity so feel free to bark away about my blog as much as you like. Lots of love, Dylan the Dogster (aided by staff)
So nice to meet you and thanks for visiting our blog! It's great to have new friends in the neighborhood! We look forward to following your adventures! :)
Beautiful scenery not nearly as purty as U!! You simply make it all more beautiful. Soon summertime and new adventures. For all of us! YAY!
Thank you for sharing all the lovely landscape. That's why I visit doggie bloggies...cuz I love looking at all the beauty found on the pages!
B I G Huggerz!
Love Autumn
Post a Comment