Wow!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Did you?
We hope so.
Whether you celebrated Thanksgiving, or not.
We hope so.
Whether you celebrated Thanksgiving, or not.
We had
Perfect Weather.
and
We enjoyed
Family
Friends
Food
We took
Naps
and watched
the 83rd Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
(Did you see Petey's Moma?)
We saw
Santa Claus in NYC
(We Believe!)
and
The Westminster Dog Show
We saw some of our buddies.
Was that you Stanny? Mitch? Noah? Bogart? Farfel?
You're looking mighty fine.
But how did you get in that box?
We watched
Miracle on 34th Street
(We still Believe!)
And we took more Naps
Ate more Food.
And
Went on really nice Walkies.
We were pooped pups.
I was one tired dude.
By late afternoon
I had to find a place to prop myself.
Close to the food.
Still
We enjoyed
Phone Calls
Text Messages
Multimedia Messages
(Love those digital photographs
They made us feel like we were there
with our friends and family
Even when miles separated us.)
We took still more Naps
Ate leftovers
and had one last taste
of Pumpkin Pie.
Eventually
we collapsed
into bed.
I snored.
Fergi wheezed.
We all had had too much to eat.
But we were happy.
Really happy.
And then
As if that wasn't good enough
The Next Morning
The Day After
A special Parcel arrived in the mail.
An early Christmas present from Moma,
she said.
But we were confused.
It had Butchy and Angel Snickers return address on it!
That's because their mama made us
Some custom-made Jammies!
Designed just for us
and made to fit!
In the colors she and Moma decided on!
Hunter green for me
(Moma says I look like a svelte athlete)
And a pretty feminine floral for Fergi
(She and her Sissie Asta can dress like twinnies now!)
And one really really special thing?
We could smell Butchy and Angel Snickers on them.
'Cause their Mama made them for us just recently
and she let both our friends sniff them.
That makes them even more special to us.
We hope it is a long long time
before Moma needs to wash them.
We LOVE our jammies.
We wear 'em like we were born in them.
They are cozy.
They fit like a glove
(No wonder! They are custom-made!)
And we think we look adorable!
Mama Lamb makes these to fit any doggie.
In all sorts of fabric.
We're pawsitive she'd make some for you.
Imagine.
All of us at a sleep-over.
A whole bunch of very comfy dogs.
Stylin'
Together.
Love
Jake
and
Fergi









41 comments:
Woo two are just the khutest!
Those jammies and woo are PAWESOME!
Mom got all leaky reading the post too -
I'm sure woo will have many nights of furry sweet dreams!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
That is one special post today. Mum and I realy enjoyed reading all you got up to. Mum said she agreed that its wonderful to be able to connect with loved one's even when far away.I loved that parade, how fabulous, and those PJ's are wonderful you two look so good. I bet every doggie that reads this wants some.. Have a fabulous weekend.. LOve GJ xx
Oh wow! Those are some super stylish jammies! Comfy and cozy. Love that green, and the floral prints.
You are sure to have some sound snoozle-times in those!
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Hi there Fergi & Jake,
That's really a fun-filled day of walkies, treats, celebration and so much love!
The jammies are soooo pawesome! They really fit you perfectly! Lots of sweet dreams ahead.
-Fudgie, Princess & the Piappies
Your new jammies look so cute on you, Fergie and Jake! We hope you have many pleasant dreams in them!
It sounds like your Thanksgiving was a very special one!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Happiness is....
all of the above!
You sure had a wonderful day & you received the most special gifts as well...made with love.
I'm so happy for you all!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)
We love the jammies - we might have to have Mom contact Mama Lamb to get some made for us - wouldn't we just be so cute in some tartan jammies??
Our Mom is slightly envious that you got to watch the parade and a dog show!! She has said that as soon as our new house is built she is fixing Thanksgiving breakfast and people can come and go and she will visit with them during the commercial breaks of the parade!!
Have a wonderful day.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java
We are much for needing to stay warm, but you sure look cute in your jammies.
Ok we are soooooo behind....but now we are caught up....HOW CUTE DO YOU LOOK IN YOUR PJ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ahhhhmmmmm don't really wear clothes too well if ya know what I mean except our wonderfull winter coats that Butchy and angel Snickers Mama made us. It makes Archie look like a British school boy and I look like a fashion model( in a funny wirey way) You will see them soon we are sure!!!!)We are glad you had a lovely turkey day!!!! Love and a million kisses A+A
Hi Jake and Fergi
I hope you got some of that TOTALLY DELISH looking Thanksgiving food. It certainly sounds like you had a wonderful time anyway, and you both look so comfy in your cosy new jim jams!
Cheers,
H.
OMD!!!!
You had a wonderful Thanksgiving day dear J&F!!!!
Tons of delicious food.....friends....family....Tv....shows.....
Awwwwww......we love your photos...and we would love were with you and celebrating together!!!!
But.....we can't believe how wonderful you're with your new PJ....
you look soooo cute.....we love your photos sleeping in your comfy bed.....
awwwww.....
mommy would love cuddle you a lot......
thanks for sharing with us such a sweet pics of you.....
you made our day!!!!
Tons of love and sweet kisses...
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
AWWW!! Me sooo happy u had a great Turkey day! You had a busy day I see and loads of yummy foods is always FUN!
Ohboyohboy and I love your bootiful jammies! They looks so soft and comfy cozy!
Lucky you to get such lovely gifts from lovin' fwends! YAY!
I luv you too!!
Lakie Hugs and smooches,
Autumn
What cute pajama's. They look so pretty and comphy and they fit perfect!
Sweet dreams!
Hi, Fergi and Jake!
I am so happy to know you had a pawesome Thanksgiving!
Your new pajamas are very nice!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Those last two pics and the one of Jake propped up in the kitchen are just so wonderful!!! We love your new jammies and you both look great in them. We are not at all surprised that Butchy and Angel Snickers sent them to you - you did so much to help sweet Snickers.
We also want to thank you for the lovely comment you left us on our Thanksgiving Day post - that was very nice of you to share your award - we will treasure it as we treasure your friendship.
Woos, the OP Pack
Hello Jack and Fergi,
Both of you look mighty fine in your jammies. Angel Snicker's mom made me some jammies too about 3 years ago when I had the privilege of blogging every day (mum hogged the computer for about 2 years...)!
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you handsome BOYZ!
ps. I love your fluffy hair Jack, I got fluffy Aire-hair too!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Pals, you two are adorable. Those pj's are too cute especially on you.
We're glad you had a great Thanksgiving. We dont celebrate that here in Oz. Not to worry we're still thankful for all our pals.
Now that was one handsome dale on your telly. I can see how you thought it might be me whaaa haaa haa haaa.
tailwags
Noah xx
Special jammies from momma lamb? How wonderful. They look very sport and cozy.
We have done plenty of napping the past couple of days. Even the humans! What great fun.
Slobbers,
Mango
You two look very comfy in your pj's from Momma Lamb. My humomma has tried putting coats and sweaters on me and I just stand there frozen, kinda like the little boy in the Christmas Story! I do get a little cold sometimes, so maybe I should let her try again. The jammies look nice and soft and even have legs, what fun!
Licks..
Tucker
Can't imagine anything more adorable than the two of you all snuggly in your jammies, taking a snoozie. I prefer to sleep in the nude (Mommy even takes off my collar so I won't jingle-jangle when I turn over in my sleep) but those Moma Lamb's Secret pjs are awfully cute.
Looks like a perfect Thanksgiving weekend!
Your Pal,
Petey
P.S. Jake -wait until Sally catches a glimpse of you in your Hugh Hefner jammies! Ask her for a holiday walk NOW!!!!
Thanksgiving was really great here too. It sounds like you guys had the most perfect day ever. Those jammies are the cutest thing MOM has ever seen. Now she is wondering if she should order some for ME since I am always cold. Oh dear.
Petey sleeps NAKED? No collar? Oh my...what ya learn from reading comments...
Saw you're in communication with Miss Sunshade...she is my inspiration for FLIRT E NESS...she is the Queen of Flirting...she has it down to an artform...I did ask her when her next class is...
And her nephew, Stinky is HOT HOT HOT!!!!
You two look totally ADORABLE in those jamies!!!!!
I may have to come by for a sleep over...
Kisses to all!!!!
Laciecakes...
So wish we could type comments in purple....
wwwooooow! those jammies are AWESOME! sounds like you had a great thanksgiving! i'm just a bit envious... ;)
xoxo,
Brownie
Y'all had a good day. I love your pjs. I have two princess pjs, and some Christmas pjs; but, yours are special. They were made just for you.
Sally Ann
It sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving.
We love your new PJ's. They look so comfortable and warm. Sweet dreams sweet friends, Bambi and Fern
This is the first time we've seen Jake. What a fine happy looking fellow!
You two look very comfy in your new jammies! Now you'll be nice and cozy all winter!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Wow do you two look great! What a cheery post - it looks like you had a perfect holiday weekend...
What a lovely post - we loved it!
(Sorry we are late - we are going to have to sack our mum soon!)
We loved that you had such a fun Thanksgiving watching movies and eating too much and snoozing - sounds perfect to us.
Your parcel was just the icing on the cake!
You both look adorable in your pyjamas. Both very individual to each of you - they fitted and suited you both so well.
We have never tried wearing clothes - Bailey might but we fear Martha wouldn't!!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx
I didn't now you where sleeping in pyama .......... LOL
It looks so funny :-)
((HUGS))
Kareltje =^.^=
you 2 are stylin now! Mom has to
get caught up, but she says the quicker she goes the behinder she gets!
We are thankful for friends like y'all and so many of our dog bloggy friends!
Hugs
From all of us Texas Sun Dogs
&Jamie
Oh Jake and Fergie you two look the cats whiskers AND the bees knees in your new jimjams. Mama Lamb is an extra ordinary Cat OR E Er isn't she?
Looks like you tooo. Watching our pals on the telly, looking for Petey's Mom and then all the eating.Scrummy.Any left?
Wiry loves and kisses Eric xxx
What a perfect Thanksgiving Celebration! The new pj's are very snuggly looking...perfect for lounging by the fire...or for dreaming of a white Christmas!
Lets try this again, I'll be turning the SuperDALE brain on!
Hi there Mr. JAKE & Misssssss Fergie,
Nice to meet you once again!! Thank you very much for taking my stupidity from my earlier comment and not get mad (like terrier mad). I sometimes feel so burnt out with STINKY around stealing MY yummies and acting like he was the victim and all..
I am sad to hear about the previous places you guys had to live in, but at least you're in the bestest place now. It is good that your moma gets it and doesn't leave you guys alone. I am still working on my mum, I mean, just look at all the trouble I've had a go through just to get her to believe me. Plus having me around 24/7 is for her own SAFTY, so its her gain.
By the way, you asked about my jumper suit from Mama Lamb, here was a post I did on them before I went on my...hiatus as you like to call it!
Love nibbles to my new friends,
Miss Sunshade
hmmmmm the link didn't show!
Trying it again,
(http://sunshadethesuperdale.blogspot.com/2006/09/i-got-iti-got-it.html)
Thank-you for coming to visit us!! You all are always welcome!!
It is starting to feel like Christmas around here. We have had only a day every now and than that was a little cold. Our weather-man says it is going to be cold for more than a couple of days. Good sleeping weather.
We send hugs and kisses, Fern and family
We thought of you and your family during the Ceremony, as well. We wondered if your part of the mountains looked as incredibly mystical as ours did. Thanks for your heartfelt congratulations on the blog and for the still missing in action card.
Please visit my blog and share the award I have for you.
Hi Jakie and Miss Fergi!!!
How are you dear foxies???
We're in the process of ripping apart our family room...I have the lifeguard chair and the boyz are chasin' me round and round...
Now Jake...I did post about the DATING class that both you and Fergi attended...please remember that Miss Enid's rules are just a tad old-fashioned...mine a waaaaay more liberal....
Kisses to all!!
laciegirlie
I keep forgetting to answer your question.
Joker was an Ibazan Hound. He was a lot bigger. he weight 74 lbs.
Amanda weight 30 lbs when she came.
She got bigger later on all the way up to 39 lbs.
Did you remember you ask that question?
Sweet dreams, Fern
Wow....
Ya put on yer jammies but fergot a nite cap....
Than ya all settled down fer a long winter's nap....
Ya sure look swell in those jammies...but we always tell Gram....."We DO NOT LIKE CLOTHES !!"
Glad ya had a wonderful Thanksgiving.....we did too.....
Dewey Dewster here....
You two are too adorable in those!!
Post a Comment