GOOD NEWS!
All those crossed paws worked!
The vet-man called Mom with the very news we were hoping for.
The mass on my boobie was beenine benighn benign.
There were none of those icky C-word cells!
I do not, will not, shall not have that challenge in my life right now!
I lived up to my reputation.
I am one tough cookie
who has been through enough
and who has every intention in the world to heal and live life the way all wire fox terriers
ALL DOGS
deserve to live life.
I'm ready!
Now all I have to do is heal up and get strong again.
So, how to begin?
We partied!
We celebrated!
Balloons! Treats!
Laughter.
And a little bit of pacing and panting.
(I still get nervous ... especially when the camera is out.
It's okay, though. I still have fun and I recover quickly.)
I'm a SUPERGIRL!
And I'm ready to blossom with spring.
The support and encouragement I've received from ALL my friends helps give me (and my family)
the confidence that I need right now.
Bring on life!
Summer is going to be GREAT!
But first I have to learn to stay off the big bed for a couple more weeks.
We're having just a bit of a problem with that.
Oops.
Nobody is perfect.
But I'm pretty close!
And I'm HAPPY!






14 comments:
Fergie
I'm ovewjoyed!!!!
This is the news I was waiting fow! I just knew you would be fine!!!
You have been thwough way too much aweady.
Huwwah fow youw family and the love and suppowt you awe getting. I hope you and Jake danced all night!
I love those balloons and you awe supew giwl!
I'm wiggly wif happiness fow you.
This WILL be a gweat summew!
smoochie kisses to all of you
ASTA
Wooohoooo great news ! I am soooooo happy for you Super-Girl !
Kisses, Faya & Dyos
Hooray! I am so happy to hear the good news - we will do a little dance of happiness for you! You have been one very brave and strong girl - and you have been through enough! Now it is time to enjoy the good times - so roll on summer...
Lots of licks
Sally and Paddy
Hi Superdoggie!
We are thrilled for you - our paws were getting cramp from being crossed so thank dog for that!
Seriously we are so very happy - what a relief. You go right ahead and celebrate and live your life - let the good times roll.
We love you
Martha & Bailey xx
AAARRROOOOO!!!!!!!!
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java
What a perfect message for this day! We are so happy that all is well and you will have a great future! Take it easy for a while, Fergi, and then cut loose!
Kisses,
Stella
Hi, Fergi!
Those are the best news! I am so happy everything is well and you will be fully recovered soon!
Have a great weekend, Super Girl!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
So happy to hear it was okay - celebrate and enjoy the weekend
Woodrow Sweetie and MJ
Wagging wonderful news Supergirl!!! I've been dancing my special jig for you I'm so happy. Party! Party! Mmmm love those balloons. What a wickedly good summer it wil be for you and your leggededs.Happy days sweet Fergie! Wiry weekend to you all. Love and kissies Eric xxxx
YIPPEE!! We are doing a special WFT jig(which is much easier for ARchie now that he has uncrossed his legs which were crossed for luck for you!!) Oh we are soo sooo happy for you!!!!!! Loe and kisses A+A
Now that really is something to celebrate. I think I'll just have a wee dram then! Will you join me across the Pond?
Cheers! Hamish.
wahooo!!! what great news to get Mom smiling on this Sunday morning!!! You ARE a super girl.
Dear Fergi,
That is such great news!!! We are so happy you did not have the c-word cells. You have so much to live for and lots of catching up to do. We are so glad you have a great Mom and sissy and a furry brother to.
Lots of Luna Licks,
The Luna-tic
Hi, Fergi -
We just found out about the mass and are so glad to read that everything turned out fine. We hope that you have a speedy recovery.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Post a Comment