Friday, April 15, 2011

Pawzforthought Parcel

FINALLY!

We are doing what we've been wanting to do!

A box of OurWinnings ... some of the Kyjen Toys that we won
Has been packed and shipped and delivered!

Under CloseScrutiny and Supervision

We knew all along
of one VerySpecialFamily
with whom we wanted to share SomeStuff
(We'll tell you who in a bit)

They're a Dog and his ForeverFamily
Who open their Hearts
Over and Over Again
to Dozens of Dogs waiting for their ForeverHomes

Big and Little
Fuzzy and Furry

All VeryVerySpecial

and

They're a Family who find the FerfectForeverHome for All of Them

A Family that makes us Laugh
and gives us Hope
and reminds us of what SimpleLove and UnconditionalCaring can provide

Wagging Tails
and
Wagging Tales


So

We got Busy
Sorting and Choosing and Testing and Packing

It was a WholeLot of Fun

(Here's the Process in LiveAction)


Everything Fit
All Boxed Up

and

Once ready to ship

Winston got in on the Transport

'Cause, you see
The Parcel was headed to his Homeland


to GB

Great Britain
and
Grumpy Bobby


Winston's Foster Family (Eric SquareDog and SquareMom)
helped to make the Shipment possible
(We all thank them!)

So
We ALL traveled to the US PostOffice


and sent the Parcel on its way


Just a few days later
We got the GoodNews!

Everything arrived Safe and Sound
and now
Some VeryDeservingPups
(and the VerySpecialPeople who love them)
Get the chance to enjoy some of the stuff we won.

Nothing could make us happier!


... by the way ...
The VeryDeservingFamily is

An AmazingPart of pawzforthought
(An organization that is always looking for more FosterHomes ... hint hint!)

This AmazingFamily has provided a FosterHome for ManyManyPups
(Over seventy dogs in four years!)
(Including our good friend Martha, of Martha and Bailey)

All from the Goodness of TheirHearts

They've captured OurHearts and OurLove
Right from the VeryBeginning

Go Visit Them

You'll see why we love them so much

(And you can decide if Bobby is truly Grumpy)

Sincerely and Enthusiastically,
TwoVeryHappyWires and TheirPeople
Doing what we've been looking forward to doing
FINALLY

and

One more thing
Grabbed from GrumpyBobby's Blog
(We don't think he'll mind)
Some Words that we really like

Kind hearts are the garden
Kind thoughts are the roots
Kind words are the blossoms
Kind deeds are the fruits

Harvest Life to the fullest
with KINDNESS and LOVE

(They set such a perfect example)


Pee esS


Read about OurParcel arriving at GrumpyBobby's HERE!
Go meet them, if you don't already know them!
Please share the happiness!
('Cause we're so VeryVeryHappy!)

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE! That's SO super duper exciting! I think it's awfully wonderful that you're helping to bring happy wags to doggies all over the world. I'm sending you big, HUGE brindle kisses for your sweetness!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Thats just wonderful and look at all thos gorgeous pictures of it getting packed. A lot of lucky pups are going to be so happy. Did you know that my woofie cousins are from Paws for thoughts. Mums son and daughter in law got both their rotti's from there.
we smiled at your comment yesterday on our blog. You gave us a blog address to visit and the address was mine. MOl.. Hugs GJ x

Elaine Pritchard said...

That has made me and the LOTH sooooooo happy. You could not have given it to a more deserving family.

All the way to GB to Grumpy Bobby and Pip and John and Brenda.

Their wonderful blog makes me laugh more than any other and they have the biggest hearts.

Bless you!!! xxxx

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

What kind folks you are - and we love you.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi and The Sweet Babes

Gus said...

That is a wonderful thing for you to do! We know they will be well used and much loved and appreciated.

kisses to all

gussie n teka

White Dog Blog said...

Woohoo! We are all wigs and wags with happiness that you made pups waiting for forever homes feel so very special. And what a brilliant choice...foster families! All of the excitement! All of the care that went into making everything just right! All of the love! We are so honored to know you all. Have a wonderful weekend!

And know WE know you are out there enjoying life (as you should) and embracing the moment (as you must). When our friendship was a seedling it needed to be staked with constancy and watered with your daily words, but we have grown into a magnificient oak of connectedness, roots deep, reaching to the heavens and sending our love on the breeze. We know you care...feel it back.

Oskar said...

How pawsome that you have shared all of your good fortune with so many others. You guys are true Blogville heroes!

I'm off to Grumpy Bobby's now!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We don't know Grumpy Bobby, guess we need to go meet him. But we always knew you would find a most deserving recipient of those wonderful goodies. You are all so very kind to share them with those who help others.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Daily Pip said...

I don't know Grumpy Bobby either, but I will go introduce myself at once. What a wonderful package - I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see who it was going to!

Your pal, Pip

Anonymous said...

Good gravy! I just went over visited UK Pip and Bobby! You are right, we could be twins - though I have a hunch I am a wee bit older than UK Pip.

Your pal, Chicago-born Pip

Asta said...

I'm jumpig up and down wif happiness
I love Gwumpy Bobby and his family
I have witnessed theiw kindness and love and many pups who stopped in theiw home, wewe loved and entewtained and give the stwenght and bwavewy to get weady fow theiw new homes, and then they found them.
I can't think of a mowe desewving family.
YIPEEEEE I'm so glad it all got thewe safely.
Jake, I saw how cawefully you inspected and chose evewy single toy to be shipped.
I know that my sissie Fewgie was snoopewvising and helping too.
I thank you fow being ion my life, and fow youw genewoos heawts.. those wowds fwom Gwumpy Bobby awe ones that you have always pwacticed too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

what a fantastic thing you did. We are going to let our mum know so we too can pay it forward


Scrappy and Pebbles.

PS Pebbles thanks you for the bday wishes xx

Martha said...

What great work you guys did - carefully selecting just the right toys to post all the way to the UK!
You know we love Grumpy Bobby and we just know that lots of dogs will get fun with those great toy.
We knew when you won all those fantastic toys that you would spread your happiness and joy - and you did!
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

Bobby said...

Well what can we say that was a fantastic post, we loved the way you picked all the toys and checked them out.
We like the GB we never thought of that, my intials.
Brenda is crying with all your kind words, I think John has a lump in his throat.
Even I had a little tear, we do thank you so much.
Licks and Love Grumpy Bobby,who is Happy Bobby now, and Dippy Mop boy Pip.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

What a lovely thing to do. Smoochies.

Kari in Alaska said...

you guys are just so awesome!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

George The Lad said...

This post has made me all warm and fuzzy inside, Jake you did a grand job of picking the toys for them.
Round of applause to you. You are special friends indeed ;)
Love you loads
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

Jake and Fergi, what a very very sweet and happy post! I don't know Grumpy Bobby but I'll head over at once! Hehehe

Woofs,
Pepsi

Duke said...

You guys are the bestest!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eric said...

Aw that made my pies all watery. Four Paws up to you all for your kindness Jake. Grumpy Bobby and his leggeds are so deserving. Smashing post!
Wiry love n kisses Eric xxx

Aggg- NOOOOOO....a horrid thought ''''pleae tell me you didn't put Winston into the postie did ya?

Asta said...

Sweet sweet Fewgie and Jakie

I' so glad you liked my postie. I know that all mu angel sissie and bwuvvews made my pawents heawts gwo biggew and biggew till they could incloode me and bof of you ad my fwiends too.
I don't think I could have been sowwounded wif so much love if it wasn't fow them.
I'm so glad you awe my family..I just wish you lived closew
smoochie kisses
ASTA sissie

Dewey Dewster said...

Geez....ya really are 2 special wires aren't ya....givin' up toys that ya could have played with yerselves 'n sendin' 'em all the way across the big pee.....

We send ya a passel of belly rubs and wishes that ya get lots of special treats....ya deserve 'em....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Dexter said...

That sure was a ton of stuff to pack up. Good thing you two were there to help sort things. Glad it arrived OK.

Slobbers,
Mango

Asta said...

Oh my dog FEWGIE sissie
I just looked at my calendaws and it says today is youw BIWFDAY!
I wish I could be thewe wif you fow what I know will be a gweat celelbwation!
I am sending you all my love and bestest wishes fow many many mowe gwoing in love and healthy yeaws wif youw deew Bwuvvew Jake and youw Momma and Nina giwl and Winston and all the wheelies.
I loooove you wif all my heawt my little sisse
Muwahhhh
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Duke said...

We just noticed that it was your birthday, Fergie! We hope you had the most wonderful day ever! Happy birthday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Shawn said...

Happy Birfday Tooooooo fergie!!

Jake, you were such a big help to you Mom and I am so glad Winston was able to join you on the ride to the Post office!
i am going over now to visit GrumpyBobby.

White Dog Blog said...

Happy Barkday, dear Fergie! We hope your day was filled with special treats, adventures, friends and love. Our wish is for many many more years of health spent in the sheltering arms of your wonderful family sharing life's wonders, joys and blessings. Know we are thinking of you...we had lamb shanks and sang for you (no cake but strawberries and cream)!