Thursday, April 28, 2011

FurryTail MemoryMakers

Recognize the SpecialStyle?

My OhSoAdmirable&EnviablePossession?

My UnionJackCollar?

Well
We're getting Ready in a BigWay

and

Something we've Both got in Common
(Along with Moma)
Is our Enthusiasm and IncredibleExcitement for the Royal Wedding

Moma's gonna set her Alarm
and wake up at 2:00 AM to watch it on the Telly
(Just like she did years before)

Us?
We're Going to London!

Fergi's packed and ready (well, almost)

Me?

Well

I'll admit to have a Bit of a DifferentStyle

but

I'm packed and ready, too.
(I've got all my MostImportantStuff and Stuffies)
(A TrueBrit I am)

We're leaving on a JetPlane
(and we've managed to circumvent that AwfulQuarantine)

It's gonna be an AmazinglyMemorableTime

All that
Ceremony and Celebration
Pageantry and Precision
Pomp and Circumstance
History and Tradition
Romanticism and Sentimentalism
Respect and Decorum
Grandeur and Majesty
Stateliness and Formality
Elegance and Brilliance
Splendidness and Splendiferousness

and

Just

Plain

Awesomeness

Britain at its Best


It's gonna be a StoryBookNuptial 

It's just the Kind of Thing that we love

All of Us

'Specially when we can share it with OurFriends
(We hope there's not Trouble)

Come join us
and Eric's
blogs

(They'll be sharing the FurryTails for the NextFewDays)

(And I promise ... I do "do up" pretty good ... come see for Yourself!)
Jake
(and Princess Fergi)

If you want, you can watch for us the Royal Couple and all the Ceremony on theRoyalChannel:

See ya There!

16 comments:

Shawn said...

Have a Grrrreat time at the nuptials! They say the cake is chocolate, so stay away from that. Have a spot of tea and a biscuit for us!

Shawn,
Chloe and Cecil

Duke said...

oooooooooooooh - you look beautiful, Miss Fergie and you look so dashing, Jake! We can't wait to hear all of your exciting details! We'll be checking in on the telly too - after mom grooms Mitch - so we might see you inside Westminster Abby!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Have a fantastic time!! Lacie has informed us that she and Asta can help with nappies and bottles on the way across the Atlantic - will you make sure she doesn't try to slip any of our Sweet Babes one of her smoothies!!

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi and The Sweet Babes

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Have fun! We are staying here with Mommy. We will watch for you on television.
Sally Ann and Andy

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and have a super memorable time. You both look mighty nice all dressed, packed and ready to go. Hugs and nose kisses

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Fergs...yes, dear, you can borrow one of my short sassy skirts to go clubbing....

We will be going out at about 11PM...yes, I KNOW it's late...that's the point, dear. Heels...yes, I have those too...

And that little piece of lingerie I sent you???? Pawfect....

Kisses,

Lacie

White Dog Blog said...

What an elegant proper couplpe you both will be! We know you and the DWB contingent will represent us all with dignity and honor! Have a tremendous time!

The Daily Pip said...

You both look fabulous!!!! We will be up early here, too. Can't wait to see what you all have planned on your blogs.

Your pal, Pip

P.S.: I did see Pip's haircut! Wow!

Wyatt said...

You are so ready!! I think you need a bigger suitcase. Give the princess a big lick from us :)

Wyatt and Stanzie

WFT Nobby said...

Well I must say you do look splendid in your new Union jack collars. Have lots of fun!
Three days of unbroken sunshine is forecast for Northwest Scotland so we are heading off to our cottage this morning an dplan to go walking in the hills. If Gail remembers her camera we should have some photos of 'Britain really at its Best'!!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Clive said...

Have a great time!

Hope you enjoy it all!

take care
Clive and Murray

George The Lad said...

I just finshed watching it and do believe I saw you in the crowd;)
I better turn off the TV because I might end up needing glasses I was glued to it all day, it was lovely.
You two looked lovely to.
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx

Deborah said...

Hi, I thought I saw you at the wedding today! LOL
That was awesome! You got to go, we stayed home and watched on TV!!! hehehehe
Have a nice night and I hope you have a nice rest after the big day.
xxoo
Deborah

Elaine Pritchard said...

I'm pleased you were so excited about the Royal Wedding. As you may have seen on my blog I didn't quite understand the excitement. But my folks loved it. The Lady Of The House got all tearful and the family said they were all very proud to be British. We can put on a good Royal event. If it was an Olympic sport we'd get a gold!!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

You lucky Pups going to London!! What a beautiful wedding it was!!! I think they will have a wonderful life!! We loved it!!
We love your visits too!! Thank-you!!!
xx, Bambi & Fern

Oskar said...

Man we got up early & loved that wedding. So happy that you got to go!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar