Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It Was Worth the Wait!

Well
If you read My Last Post
You might remember that my Gotcha Day Two Year Celebration
was on Monday.

I knew.

I was absolutely Positive
That there was a Very Special Pressie
in Moma's bag.

And I was right.

As soon as Our NinaGirl got Home
I got to have it.

And I was (am) one Very Happy Dog.

This is an Example
of just how Good Life can be.


In Fact
Life doesn't get much better!

Thank You
EveryBloggie
for helping to make my day Special
and for helping me Celebrate
my Furever Home.

And and especially big Thanks


Eric
and
Our Foster Girl Sweet Pea Clementine
and
Our Soon-to-be Wheeless
(well, he's already wheeless, but he's soon-to-be ours)
Foster Ol' Soul
sent us this Happy Card


Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Gotcha Day Best Wishes
Now
That's a Square Dog Smile
that'll make AnyDoggie Smile

and
Smiling I am
My tail hasn't stopped wig wagging for hours!


33 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is TRULY one happy WFT!

We are smiling here in Pawsylvania!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Scooter said...

Hi, my name is Jazzi and I came across your blog and you live in Colorado? My mom grew up and lived in Englewood Colorado but we live in IL now. She really misses it. What city do you live?

Happy 2nd gottha day!! That was a cool card that you got. It is nice to meet you and drop by my blog anytime. I love to make new friends and will be looking forward to see you.

tail wags
Jazzi

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Jake, you are precious! Brother and I really liked your video and are so, so glad that you and momma and Ninagirl and Fergi all have one another. There is nothing better than knowing you are loved and feeling it all the way down to the bottom of your paws!!

Love,
Prinnie

Koobuss said...

Hi Jake,

A belated Happy Gotcha Day to you! You sure have come a long way in two years.

I loved your video! You have exceptional ball handling skills. I bet you would have made a good soccer player!

Say "Hello" to Fergie and the rest of your family.


Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Kari in Alaska said...

oh man you look super happy! What a great celebration

White Dog Blog said...

That was a great Gotcha Day gift! Richard gave me a red one just like it and I love to play fetch with Dad with it. It is so wonderful that your forever home is filled with such love and devotion to each other. Seeing you so happy makes our day!

After a few more little twists battling the Animal Control people in LA (getting consistent answers about policy is impossible)who don't seem to be really interested in saving/adopting dogs, we are PRETTY sure everything is all worked out so that Kim from Dugan's Barkery can pick up my new brother (code named Quinn) on Friday! Just in case, we have made a few contacts--at Heart Bandits and at AEDEW--who have volunteered to jump in if we need more "muscle." But paws crossed...

Martha said...

Hi Jake
What a happy doggie you are with your new squeaky ball!
There was some very impressive paw action in that video.
We reckon you are a pretty talented pawballer and could get signed up by an international team of pawballers!
It was lovely to get glimpses of Nina too.
You had the best Gotcha Day ever.
What a very cool Smilebox from Eric - our mum now wants Marmite on her toast this morning!
love you lots
Martha & Bailey xxx

Blue said...

Belated Gotcha Day greeting Jake.
It was lovely to see you soooo happy.

Love, pats & pets
Blue

Duke said...

What a great pressie, Jake! We can see how happy that squeakie ball made you! Will you be sharing it with Fergie?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

What a happy making movie. It is grand to see you bouncing about like a true terriers.

Slobbers,
Mango

Dexter said...

What a happy making movie. It is grand to see you bouncing about like a true terriers.

Slobbers,
Mango

the magic sleigh said...

WOoos! It is so nice to be Happy! Happy day to woo!
~Husky Kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Gus said...

Jake! Man, you are good with that ball! I bet it still squeaks. Muzzer is in awe, and I am thinkin I need to get you some special lessons this summer in how to kill 'em quick!

gussie

Clive said...

Jake

Belated Gotcha Day best wishes from Clive and the NSLM!

Clive said...

Jake

Belated Gotcha Day best wishes from Clive and the NSLM!

Remington said...

That is the coolest gift! Looks like you had a blast with it!

hkairedalespack said...

Jake, that is such a happy and fun video. Thanks for sharing it. Happy belated Gotcha Day.
Hugs, Miley and Mariah

Bobby said...

That looks like its the best present you could have.

Asta said...

Jakey
Sweet little bwuvvew, What a delight you awe!!!!
Seeing you playing so happily and bouncing wif joy just makes my heawt smile. I'm going to watch that video ovew and ovew to wemind myself just how good life can be! The happiest Gotcha day to you sweet boy..I'm sowwy I'm so late. All my love to you and Sissie Fewgie and all thehfuwwkids at youw house
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Amy & the house of cats said...

Jake you are so cute and happy in that video! We are glad you had such a wonderful gottcha day! You totally deserve it!!

Eric said...

Hey Jakey boy! Your video made me gasp out loud at your clever footie skills.( Then a double treble gasp at how curly white and clean you are ..haaaaaa!!!) My favourite ball is one of those Cuz's without the feet, boy aren't they the bestest ever. I'm wagging you had such a wonderful present from Moma's bag. How nice of her to have thing for you in there.

Foster Old Soul wnats you to know he is going on a trip out this weekend if it isn't raining.No good if it is his wood fill would get waterlogged :)

Wiry love Eric xxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy boy for sure - we loved watching you play with your special ball and it was so nice to see the sweet face of NinaGirl. A happy boy and his squeaky ball and a wonderful family - life doesn't get much better:)

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Dear Jake,

Happy Gotcha Day to you. Glad to see you and Fergie are making great strides. That sure looks like a great toy you got there. How long is that squeaker gonna last?

Luna Licks,

Long Island Lunatic

McGillicutty said...

Happy Gotcha Day Jake! We watched the video and by the way that our heads were turning, me Mom thinks we may be a little jealous. Does this mean me fur mom gets 2 days of celebration-her Barkday and her Gotcha Day? Oh, me thinks me needs to do something about that!

Irish Love,
McG

Lorenza said...

I am very happy for you too, Jake!
I loved your video!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tucker said...

Better late than never... happy Gotcha Day and thanks for sharing that video. I remember when I used to be able to bounce around like that. You really help bring back good memories for us old-timers!

licks and wags...
Tucker

Agatha and Archie said...

WOW!!! That is some foot work there !! You are the nuts with that thing!! And I have to tell you while we were watching this?? Every time I heard the ball squeek I was looking for it and you!!!!!!! Love A+A

Joe Stains said...

Now that is pure happiness right there! Thanks for sharing that with us!!

Duke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Jakie...Happiest Gotcha Day, Dear Boy!!!!!

We know the love you give your family day in and day out...you and Fergie are two very special wires!!!

Um...Jake...there's another wireless wheelie boy in Eric's keeping? HE'S GONNA EAT IT...have you seen the disrespect with which he treats Miss Enid? That poor dear...he told me her Barkday was February 29th...

I'm thinkin' this one might need therapy...I'm just sayin'....

Kisses dear boy...

Laciegirlie

Anonymous said...

OHMY! I've gotten behind on my reading about my bloggie friends.
But I just read that you too are celebrating and I think that's terrific! We are kindred spirits!!

I always love reading your blog and those of my your friends and my friends especially the us adopted ones. It really helps Ma get through those times when she's having a hard time understanding.

There's a lot hope in these blogs. There's so much happiness and love in these blogs. I can read yours and then your comments and it can lead me to new blogs where I learn more about others and there life and their hopes and fears and happy times and even sad times.

But it all helps because it's real feelings and lots of emotion and I gain strength from all of it.

What I love mostly is the laughter that we can all share in. Videos and pictures of happy faces and wagging tails and sometimes crazy moments where we thank DOG we had a camera on hand to capture that great moments.

I just want to say congrats to you my friend for finding a happy loving home and thanks for being a friend.

HUGS and LOVIN'
Autumn

Eric said...

Good day to you dears. I'm wondering if you would like to visit Eric's blog to enter your wheelies into Scruffs Dog Show? Perhaps you would be so kind to put the poster on your page sometime too? That would be most helpful.

Fondest love to all and especially to Winston. I do hope he will be one of the contestants?

Miss Enid Wheelie on Wheels

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Jake and Fergie! We thought of you, Fergie, and how brave you have become in claiming your place in the world when we came home from Michael's birthday dinner to discover Quinn curled all comfy on the couch...AND he didn't look nervous or jump down when we came in! We took it a a sign that he is starting to feel at home.