You know me.
I'm Fergi.
The girl-dog of the two of us.
The one with the speckles.
(Jake has speckles on his belly, and some that you can see when he's really naked and really wet.)
I've got speckles year round.
It seems that my polka dots are admirable.
At least by some doggies.
My Farfel has always told me how much he likes my speckles.
It makes me feel special.
And some of the girls seem to like them, too.
This summer, as I began to "come into myself"
I had a short lived ambition to open a spa.
I had it all planned out.
We'd have rose water and hybiscus flowers.
Massages and salt baths.
Steam rooms and saunas.
Opportunities for manicures and pedicures.
I wanted to offer a pleasant retreat
where anyone could come and relax and be pampered.
My dream didn't move far off of my bed.
(I lost the ambition to work, and just enjoyed relaxing, instead.)
But I lived the life I was imagining.
And I came to know comfort.
With that, it seems that I came to be regarded as possessing some special talents.
And I got an invitation to share them.
"Pack up your cosmetics and your jammies," I was told.
And come have fun.
So, I did.
(I'll admit. I got started a little early.)
With the help of my family and friends I gathered some stuff.
A lot of stuff.
Lots of girlie stuff.
Stuff enough to share.

Including some stuff that I wasn't too familiar with.
(Who put this in my pile?)
Now if I can fit it all into my bag, I think I'm set.
I'm a little nervous.
This is a real leap for me, and I'm used to taking baby steps.
But I'm ready.
Or at least I will be when it's time to travel.
(I'm hoping I can sleep for the next couple of days.
I think I'm going to need all the rest I can get.)
I'm sooooo excited.



27 comments:
Dawlingest Fewgie sissie
I am soo excitewed !
You will see. You'll be sowwounded by sistewly love and fwiendship and giggles and fun.
You have done a pawsome job of packing!
I'm so glad to see that along wif the essential booty tweatments and hmm,extwa ingwedients fow Lacie's smoofies, You have also wemembewed to bwing along youw favowite pink stuffie. I find that they can help you feel instantly at home and secoowe and snuggly,specially at jammie pawties.
I can hawdly wait to see you my bootiful sissie and leawn some of youw booty secwets .
love and smoochie anticipatowy kisses
ASTA
I hope Jake knows I love him too and doesn't feel left out
muwahhhhhhhhh
OH - we are so excited for you too! Boy, you do pack a lot - we know you will enjoy yourself. We also want to say a big huge Thank you to you and your family for all your good wishes through this difficult time with Paddy - it has helped a lot! May you have only sunshine and laughter in your life - biggest hugs
Sally and Paddy (D too!)
Mmm that Cointreau bottle. Looks v. interesting. Is it like whisky?
I'm afraid, being an unreconstructed male, I can't really comment on all the pink and girly stuff. But I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Cheers! H.
Oh my goodness Fergie, you look sooo cute sitting there amongst all your stuff. D thinks you look just like our Willow.
tailwags
Noah
We're a bit confused this end???
Where exactly are you going?
mmmm...no, still confused?
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
We're not quite sure where you're going, Fergie, but we have plenty of room here if you decide you need a relaxing vacation! Can we tempt you with ice cream?!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Are you going to the spa? I love your spots.
Slobbers,
Mango
From the word around the blogosphere, it looks as if you are going to a pajama party with your big sissy, Asta. It looks like it will be a fun time. Be careful of the extra ingredients!!
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java
wow the spa that sounds like alot of fun - we cant wait to hear all the wonderful treatments you are going to get
Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ
Are you going wit Asta? You are so lucky! 2 glamorous girls. Apart from baths all the other spa stuff looks great.
Deefor
Oh I heard a little about this slumber party, I also heard about a special guest that might be there...I cannot wait to see how this ends up. I am sure the girls will love all the stuff you packed!
Have fun! Sounds like a dream trip!
wags from the whippets
Don't forget the nail polish! A nice assortment of colors, maybe some tiny crystals to set off a nail or two. And make sure you have a nice hunkie guy to bring you drinkies while you relax.
toodles,
Bonnie
Oh Sweetest Fergie...
Oh my...the Purple LIMO should be arrivin' shortly with plenty of room for all of your luggage...you have packed TOTALLY FABBERSLY...um is that a word?????
That special brown bottle from Jake is most appreciated....it will be put to excellent use...
Oh my...I hafta go get ready and sweep and dust and things....
If there's ANYTHING you require in the Purple LIMO...please just ask the Driver...his name is Stanley....he is under the strictest orders to provide you with anything you could need...pawtinis...foxes...dogtinis...rhodents...ANYTHING...
YOU ROCK FERGIE GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and kisses...
Lacie
Jake...climb into the luggage and hide...repeat...climb in and hide...
Scruffman
Hey Fergi!!
Looks like you packed everything you need for our big makeover pawty. I hope that you get over being nervous since you are the one who is giving the demonstration on how to grow spots. I want to learn all I can since I do not have any spots and always wanted some. Can't wait to hear what you have to say.
Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Woo Hooo...I think I need to come get pampered too...I mean, I am a sensitive kind of guy, ya know.
gussie
Fergie. What a frollicking good time you girlies are going to have.You looks so pretty waiting for the limo. Go careful on Lacies smoothies ok.
And ohhh all in SDH love everything foxy and have an expanding collection.Yeah for ebay! The leggeds went to and Art Deco fair today but nothing nice and foxie to buy boo hoo. Your collection is fab. And the book from your friends is really perfect.LOVE it!
Now go show off those spots and pawty!
Wiry loves and millions of kisses. Eric xxxx (winking teeheee!!)
Wow, that's a lot of pink! As guys we don't see much pink...mostly blue and green! But have fun with whatever you're doing!
-Yoshi and Cody
ooohhhh I CAN NOT WAIT but ahhhmm there is one small thing...uhhh it appears that Archie has gotten himself some new pajamas and insists on coming.He has packed up all his toys and stuff...Well you know if we tell him no he will cry and then faint..so we don't have much option..and the girls tell me that Tanner will be there so there you have it..two peas in a pod!! Love A+A
I have speckles, too. But I don't know anything about girl stuff. Guess my sissy, Asta, will fill me in. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Luv,
Duffy
Oh Fergi,
Can I come, please. I real good at girly stuff. I can paint nails really well, and I can apply a mud mask with great ease. Mommy and I have spa days a lot. Oh please, please. I'll bring my best dress, and bathing suit. Perhaps, we can all lay out by the pool. Let me know when and where. I'll be there early. I'm real good at organizing.
Sally Ann
Hi, Fergi!
Don't feel nervous! You are going to have a pawesome time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hello there Fergie!
Looks like you're all set! What alot of nice girly things ... if we weren't so far away we'd love to join u!
Licks and wags
Tuffy and the Dog Woods Pack
Good Afternoon Miss Fergi!
I do hope you had a wonderful time with Asta & co.
Mother and I read about make-overs.
Hugs
Woodstock
http://poopsiessirwoodstock.blogspot.com/
OMDDDDDDDDDDDDD Sweet Fergie....
you're going at SPA???
Maya here.....
Ehyyyyyyyyyyy...can I come with you?????
I'm a little girl and I need to learn some girl's secrets....
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee....can you help me???
And it look you are going in a wonderful place!!!!
Great great great pics of you and your stuff....
and sure you're a very very very beautiful girl...and we loved your speckles!!!
You look sooooooooooo sexy with it!!!!!
Hope to hear good news for me from you soon!!!!!!
HELP Me to become a girl dear fergie!!!!!!!
I live with 2 boys!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr....
;-)))))
HAve a wonderful tuesday!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Hi Fergi
We just saw the wonderful spa day you had with Asta and the girls over on Asta's blog!
What a wonderful day for you.
We understand Girls just wanna have fun but we also know it would have been a bit scary for you.
We are just so proud of you!
You go girl
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx
Post a Comment