See that pretty mountain in the background in our banner? It's the same one that you can see in the picture to the left. Judith took that last summer when we (she and Mom, my humine (sic) sister, and Zoë and I all went on a weekend get-away to Estes Park, Colorado. We stayed in a dog-friendly cabin and hiked up the mountain behind it. We've got gobs of nice photographs from that trip... guess I've got more blogging material. But, for now, here is one of us on the mountain.... living the good life.
Thanks, again, Aunt Judith, for helping us make our blog special. Anything you do is special. We are lucky dogs, yes we are. Soon we'll be hitting the road to see you again. And Fergi will get to come along, this time!



5 comments:
Hello Wires! Thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to be your friend. I will add you to my blog list if you give me your permission.
Gus Dagger Wf.t
Teka Toy Dagger (I'm "only" a Jack Russell!)
Hi Jake and Fergi-
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and saying hi. It is such a pleasure to meet you both! We LOVE rescued doggies and especially rescued for terriers since that's what mommy does "in her spare time!!"
We put a link to your blog on our site so more people can find you too!
By the way, mommy says her email is wiredformackie@yahoo.com and if you give her your email she will send you info about how to get the petfinder box on your site too!!
BIG GENTLE HUGS!!!
Ah, I see you've already met my pals Gus & Mackie. You'll meet lots of other Wirey pals if you join Dogs with Blogs (http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/). Do you mind if I place a link to you on my blog? Thanks pals, J x
Guess I didn't comment afterall. I'm glad you liked it and that I could do it for you. You guys are special dogs! Zoe and I are looking forward to this summer and spending time with you and your persons..
It's truly a cool Rocky Mtn High masthead. You have a very nice Auntie. Hiking there looks like a blast!
Smooches from pooches,
(Miss) BabyRocketDog & (Mr) Hootie
Post a Comment