Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh Boy!


If you are reading this, you are among the first to find what we are (probably) about to embark on. It's going to take time.... we want it right.... we could really use your support. We are Jake and Fergi.  And here's our first public announcement:   Miss Fergi is "in a relationship."  She loves Farfel, the only Airedale in the Village.  But he's not here.  And we miss him.  (There was a little confusion about his picture to the left.  That's Farfel's head.  He was turning his back on some "stuff", making a statement, looking toward a better spot.  Hmmph.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm NUMBER ONE.. I'm NUMBER ONE.. I'm NUMBER ONE!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, I'm sad to hear that Miss Fergi is already spoken for, hehehe! J x

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Good choice Fergie. Airedales are gentle, loyal and kind. We also will whup the butt of anyone who tries to hurt a member of our pack/family! Your Farfel will be your protector!
Airekisses, BabyRocketDog

Welshies make good mates too!! X-Hootie

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

You two are just beautiful! Glad to meet you in the Aire-Space or Wire-Space!