Can ya tell we've been a bit busy?
(Gramma and LittleMan, Zoë and Bella, with MeJake and MySisterFergi)
We mean ... with a Gramma and all the OtherFamilyDogs around
There's Plenty to keep us Happy
to keep us Busy
and
to distract Moma from helping us do what WeMostWant ToDo
Catch Up!
We've really really really missed our BloggingFriends
BAD
Moma has crabbed about it a lot
but
We keep hearing her say she's gonna help us get back to sharing OurLives
First
Though
She says we MUST get around and visit Ya'll
(Like my Southern accent? We're back DownSouth in Florida)
It just doesn't feel Right to tell ya all about Us
When we haven't had a Chance to learn all about YOU!
So
Cross Your Paws
We hope to be back again soon
and
in the meantime
Watch for us on the Blogs
Hopefully you can sniff us out
Even if we don't leave many PawPrints
xx



15 comments:
Looking forward to your return!!
-Gizmo, Bart and Ruby
Hi Jake and Fergi
Great to see you again, you're looking great, as ever.
And thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog. Gail is very excited about the Ponca City photos.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
Looks like you are having a great time in Florida! Give your Grandma a big lick from us -
Sally and Paddy
Hi Jake and Fergi, we understand you have been very very busy but it is lovely to see such a gorgeous photo of you all. Enjoy the rest of your summer and we will watch out for updates on your blog if you manage to have the time to post.
Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie
We been missing you too...it was great to wake up to all your comments this morning. Tell Miss Nina that she can get married anywhere, and we will all beg Asta's Mommi to make it LOOOK like honoroooroo!
gussie
Hi Jake and Fergi!
It looks like yoo are having a fun time! Smoochies.
Glad you are having a great time and look forward to hearing and seeing all about it.. Hugs GJ xx
Welcome back, guys!! Although, I hate to admit that I didn't even know you were gone since my mom got real sick and we were away even longer. But, we are back now too. So, life is good!
Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
What a great picture with your gramma! We can't wait to hear what all has been going on with you guys in FL!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
We know you are all having a simply fantatic time visiting family and running on the beach. When we think of you, we close our eyes and imagine the fun things that you are doing and it makes us smile! Visit as you can but do not miss opportunities that come knocking...create lots of memories and stories to share over the long winter.
My sweet Dawlings
I am sooo glad you came to the wedding..I don't mind the sand one bit and youw wind blown look is most attwactive..I love the smell of the sea.
I saw that you got lovely scwitchies fowm auntie Joan..how wondewful
I love you
smoochie kisses
ASTA
We miss you! Hurry back when you can!
Your pal, Pip
No worries, hope you are having a wirey fun summer! See you soon :)
Wyatt and Stanzie
I am very happy to see you again!
Sure I have missed you a lot!
I know you do the FB thing... but we can't do it! There is not enough time!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Been awhile for us too. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! That Zoe is a beauty- Bentley wanted me to tell you.But don't get jealous, he thinks your still the prettiest Miss Fergie!
Aire-hugs from all
of us in Texas!
Post a Comment