Ho Hum
We're trying hard to get Colorful and Cheery 'round here
We've had a few Monochrome Shades of Gray Days
(Cloudy Weather, a LostDog and MinorBogs in the ToyDistributionEfforts)
But we can't let it get us down Too Long
Not Us
Nope
Seems MartyGrawDays are Here
So
Not to be Left on the Sidelines
We pulled out the Beads and Masks
(In case that's not enough to judge by
Here are a few more Takes)

and
We're gearing up to head to a big Party
That sounds like Lots of Fun
(Read On)
But First
On a Side Note
We've a Good
GoodFriend who encourages celebrating that Big Day MartyGraw
(No Surprise ... now that we're learning more about it
She's got ties to new OreLeans)
and
She got OurGirl into one of the Parades a CouplaYearsAgo
in a little local Town called Manny Two Springs
We're trying hard to get Colorful and Cheery 'round here
We've had a few Monochrome Shades of Gray Days
(Cloudy Weather, a LostDog and MinorBogs in the ToyDistributionEfforts)
But we can't let it get us down Too Long
Not Us
Nope
Seems MartyGrawDays are Here
So
Not to be Left on the Sidelines
We pulled out the Beads and Masks
(What do you think?
Are they becoming to Us?)
Here are a few more Takes)

and
We're gearing up to head to a big Party
That sounds like Lots of Fun
(Read On)
But First
On a Side Note
We've a Good
GoodFriend who encourages celebrating that Big Day MartyGraw
(No Surprise ... now that we're learning more about it
She's got ties to new OreLeans)
and
She got OurGirl into one of the Parades a CouplaYearsAgo
in a little local Town called Manny Two Springs
That was before Us
But not before other Four-Leggeds joined in
We know we would've had a Great Time
and
We could've dressed for the Part
(Don't'cha think?)
This sign sorta says it All
So
We're wondering if the VerySpecialParty that we mentioned Up Above
Will be anything like this?
Be sure to drop by and see
Everybody's Welcome!
You can read more about it at our Sissie Asta's blog
and the party is



21 comments:
Sissie Fewgie and Bwuvvew Jake
I am floowed
'you two awe the most gowgeous Mawdi gwas celebwants I have evew seen!!1
Those masks and Beads look wondewful on you!!!!
Sih, I'm so lucky and pwoud to be welated to you.
Those pictoowes wif youw Giwl look like a soopew fun time, but I'm suwe it would have been even bettew wif you thewe and cewtainly, no one comes close to how wondewful the two of you look!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
This is my first time in New Orleans! This place is super wild - somebody pass me another crab cake!
Your pal, Pip
I can't type, I am laughing so hard....I have to show Hubby how georgeous the two of you are...maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me a special wire!
We are adjusting the feathers on our masks and digging out the beads but we plan on being there tomorrow! You look fabulous, my friends! There will be some good powerful mojo happening!
We love it!
Mardi Gras is a wonderful celebration and you certainly look the part!!
take care
Clive and Murray
Wow! Cousins Jake and Fergi, you look absolutely amazing. Oh I do so wish that I could come to the Mardi Gras party with you, but of course I have important scientific research to do! (That and NO WAY is anyone going to put beads and masks on yours truly!!!)
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
You both look ready to PAWTY!!
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi
You make us all smile :) Miss Fergi -- you are as lovely as ever :) Miss Nina -- your smiles brighten our day -- and Jake, you certainly can pull off feathers and beads!! MOMMY'S new motto: "Keep things Weird!"
Have a great party :) We love you!!
Love,
Farfel, Star, and MOMMY!!
Miss Sally -- thank you for the great pictures :)
You guys look wonderful! If Mardi Gras is here, can Easter be far behind?
(answer...yes..this year is the latest celebration since 1943!)
Meanwhile...
Lassie lay bone tomps roulleesss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c0pH4iYLcA
gussie n teka
I just LOVE your masks :)
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
You two sure look at all fancy and colorful!! We love the look. Mom's a bit jealous cuz I won't let her to do that me :)
Love,
Rudy
Wow you look so colourful, have a great time at the party and a happy MartyGraw to you.
See Yea George xxx
You look fabulous in your masks, Jake and Fergie!
Happy Marty Graw!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Fewgie sissie and Bwuvvew jake
I'm so vewy happy to have you by my side at the pawty. Fewgie and I suwe have the love of dwessing up in common(only , I think wshe does it bettew than me. Fewgie, you awe sooo bootiful!!!) Jakey , I loved dancing wif you..isn't that moosic wondewful?
Wancid Bay nyays?? Oh youw poow Momma, maybe we can bwing hew some of the yummie ones we had. Wasn't Muzzews Gumbo the best?
I'm twying to get hew wecipe to bwing to Mommi.
smoochie kisses
youw loving sissie,ASTA
Wo those are great costumes...I like those colorful mask...The street party looks so great and your mask costume guys are so cool...^_^
dog pens
Oh we just went to the site for Piper and feel heartened that sooo many people are looking for this one special little dog...we have our paws crossed and zen flowing!!
You dogs look AMAZING in your masks...and that Asta sure knows how to organize a pawty, doesn't she????
Kisses to all...it's raining here and BORING.
Love, Lacie Cakes
I think you both look great all dressed up. The parade is very good.
We hope the party is going to be as good and you should both get a prize if you dress up.
My sweet SissieFewgie and BwofuwJake,
I so wish you could have been hewe wif us fow ouw hoomans Mawdi Gwas dinnew. I think Mommi wanted to do it when she saw how much fun all of us had in N'Owleans.
Mommi did the wecipe a little diffewently , so maybe if youw Momma wants to make it, they can confew,hehehe
I miss you and hope you awe all wight and happy and playing and thewe is sunshine fow you to nap in and take those bootiful big walks
smoochie kisses
youw sissie
ASTA
pee ess Mommi is getting bettew and will be going to wowk tommowwow. cwoss paws
We see your mama on the FB and have been remiss(once again) in visiting your bloggie. You two look FAB in your masks. Hey Happy St.Paddy's Day to you!!!
XOXO-
BabyRD & Hootie
Dawling Fewgie and Jake,
Happy Gween Leaf Day to all of you in youw family!!!!!!
Thank you sweet Fewgie fow joining me hewe on such showt notice to dance wif me and ouw fwiends. you have such gweat whyfm, I know you would be faboolous in unkel tony's class.
did you sniff spwing in the aiw? Isn't it lovely?
I feel quite invigowated and will be playing just as soon as I nap aftew all that Guiness, hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA sissie
Hi, Fergi and Jake -
We love your Mardi Gras masks! They are totally pawtastic!
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Post a Comment