What's that you say, Moma?
Oh?
We should at least let Everyone know
That we're safely back Home?
That Bella and Gramma are doing well ... Together ... getting Healthier by the Day?
That we stayed relatively Healthy through the Bout of Pneumonia and Respiratory Infections
(Hurray for good Immune Systems and strong Fight'EmOff DefenseMechanisms)
That we miss our Florida Family?
That we miss the Beach?
That the drive across Texas was miserable?
That our Vocabulary increased significantly
and
That we did NOT pick up a SouthernLilt to our Bark while gone for TwoMonths?
That we got to see OurGirl the Weekend we got Home?
and
That's she's safely back at College now ... Happy Smart and Wise?
and
That we understand OurMoma's got a Gazillion Things to do?
Now that we're back Home?
(Like ... someday ... hopefully ... play with us in the FreshlyFallenBeautifulSnow!)
Okay.
We'll spread the Word
and
In the Meantime
We'll do what we do Best
While we wait
We're Patient
We know ReallyGoodThings come to ThoseWhoWait
and
ThoseWhoBelieve
(Don't forget that NinaGirl ... and we know you know what we mean)
We'll be Here
and
We're sure One of These Days
Life will once again become WhatWe'reUsedTo
Till Later
Much Love
Jake and Fergi (and OurMoma)



25 comments:
So glad to hear bout Bella :)
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
WE were so happy to meet Bella and so glad that you and your Grandma are doing so well...together!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Bocci and his Parental Unit
Hi,
I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering what mischief Jake and Fergi were getting into!
I read your lasts posts and had to laugh about the TP episode. Cecil loves to unroll the TP and shred it all over the bathroom! Bella is a doll!
Shawn
Oh hooray! Great to hear from you, Jake and Fergi. I'm so delighted that you're all safe and well. (We had been just a teeny weeny bit concerned). But we do know all about that gazillion things to do thing! (Well, Gail says she does anyway).
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
Good to hear you are home. It sounds like the past couple of months have been very hectic ones. We hope life settles down for all of you now. You couldn't have picked a worse time to travel through Texas:(
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Brillo paws to hear from you! We are glad you home safely.
Great news about Grama & Bella.
Don't stay away too long we miss you!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Fewgie and Jakey
I am sooo happy to see youw two bootiful faces and see that you awe safely home wif youw Moma in the sunshine and fwesh snow and those comfowtable sneeping places.
I have a hawd time being patient, but sometimes thewe's no choice..mommi nevew catches up wif stuff, so I just have to wait and wait..I'lll twy to leawn fwom you.
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA sissie
Glad you are back safe and sound and love the pictures. Hurry back and take care.. Hugs GJ xx
I'm so happy that everyone is doing well together!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hi Jake! Hi Fergie! Oh we are so behind - we had no idea that there were sickies in the family but we are so glad that they are better now! Since mom was in blog exile for a while it was impossible to visit - we are glad to see everyone is doing ok! We missed you lots!!
Dear Jake and Fergi, we are glad that you are back home, and that you pulled that snow back along with you! Some of our other friends (like Miss Mayzie and her Brudder Ranger) were a bit worried because they had not had much snow this winter, but when you guys got back, it all got OK)
Glad to hear the news about your Florida Family, and hope you all have a nice quiet time before you get back to normal. Wherever that is?
gussie
Mommy and I are so glad you made it safely. I like your bark accent. Y'all both are very nice, cute, and you are very sweet.
Sally Ann
There is no place like home!! But the beach is good too :)
Wyatt and Stanzie
Welcome home!!
Thanks for sharing your days with us!
Cheers,
Maxx
I'm so glad everything is a-okay for Bella and your Grammy, for the 2 of you and family!!
Home sweet home is the best right? Be safe and well! We miss you!!
Woofs,
Pepsi
Wow, lots of exciting news! I am SO HAPPY to hear about Bella. I have been wondering and waiting for news.
Your pal, Pip
Welcome home! Settle back into your routine. Enjoy the familiar. Bask what is a comfortable fit. Breathe in your home scents. We are happy for your adventures and for your return. Glad NinaGirl was there to throw open the door in greeting...and VERY happy that Bella and Grandmoma are well.
We're glad that you're home and safe! You guys have had quite the adventure! Rest up - we're sure that exciting happenings are on the way for both of you!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
We're glad yoo are back home and the family is well again. Purrs.
We sure miss you guys, and are happy you back safe and sound.. counting the days until you return.
Love you all very much,
Judy and Zoe..
Happy to hear Bella is doing well!! Glad to have you home. Haha, bet you can't repeat your new vocabulary ;)
Love,
Rudy
WAS THAT A WHEELIE KID IN THE BACKGROUND OF ONE OF THOSE PICTURES?? FUNNY HE IS HOME NOW TOO WITH YOU THINK ABOUT IT KIDS>> love A+A
Sure you have had interesting times!
Glad Grandma and Bella are doing so well!
And glad you are back at home!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Whoosh...so glad you kids are home....was Texas a sheet of ice???? We can only imagine!!!
We know your Wheelies were getting a tad restless...did you feed them? They so have those hollow leggies!!
Very glad to hear Bella and Grandma are doing so well...
Kisses to ya and get out in that snow....we just brought half or ours in and dumped in on the clean floor....
Kisses,
Miss Lacie Teacakes
Gald to see you home safe and sound.
Congrats on your win, I voted for you,I just love that photo, I said you would win a competition with it ;)
Happy Valentine's to the both of you
Hugs for you Jake and a kiss for Fergi, I don't think my girl friend will mind!!!
See Yea George xxx
Post a Comment