Hey!
Can ya see me?
I've havin' a bit of trouble seein' you!
I'd like to say I'm squintin' 'cause of the bright sunlight
and that's partly True
but there's a BitMore to it than that.
Anyhow
I've got a VerySpecialShoutOut!
Three years ago Today
Thanks to this RescueAngel in Iowa
(These were taken last summer when we visited)
and
Thanks to this RescueAngel in Colorado
(This was taken three years ago today)
Moma saw this MugShot of me on Petfinder
and
I got my ForeverHome!
Woohoooo!
It's my Gotcha Day Today!
Would you say my Demeanor has changed somewhat?
This was me the day MyFamily came to get me
(Just a wee bit Timid)
and
This was Me way more recently (just before the holidays)
On stage at the RedRocksAmphitheatre
Not far from OurHome
(Lovin' Life!)
(Singin' "We are Fam-il-eeeee!")
I celebrated Today with WarmSunshine
and
A VerySpecialCookie
(Thanks Justin and Steve and Missy
I saved it special for Today)
Yummers!
Needless to say ...
We're all VeryVeryHappy!
Now
I ask you
Do you think I'm about due for a FurTrim?
We're thinkin' so.
But first ... we're expecting some VeryBigBoxes
to be arriving at OurHouse
More about that SOON!








25 comments:
YAY!! Sweet Jake so happy to hear you have a great celebration underway! You are a special fella to have a wonderful furever home! I should know because I'll be celebrating my second year very soon.
I've always enjoyed reading about your and your sis....and feel a kinship with you.
I love the pic of you at Red Rocks!!
Here's to many more wonderful years ahead!!
Love and Licks from
Your furry pal Autumn!
We LOVE that last picture of you and your mom, Jake! Happy gotcha day!
Your cookie with rainbow sprinkles looked delicious!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Congrats on your 3rd anniversary, Jake! We're so glad you found your forever home!
(We don't think you look even a bit too shaggy-just adorable:-)
Happy GotchaGotchaGotcha Day!!!
The khookie sounded FURRY khrispy and khrunchy!
As fur the trim, I think woo look just pawesome like that!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Happy Gotcha Day, Jake - we think you got yourself one very special home.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Happy Gotcha day Jake! You came from a world of trouble and landed in the best possible spot!
Many happy returns.
kisses
gussie n teka
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Jake we are so excited for you - Happy Gotcha Day! What perfect timing we have for finally getting caught up!! We think it is so wonderful that you have found such a wonderful, loving forver home!! We know you have become a very different and wonderful and brave dog since you first arrived - and we hope you are super brave because we are now going to sing you our favorite gotcha day song (and listening to that makes you VERY brave!)
What day is today?
It's Jake's Gotcha Day!!
What a day for a Gotcha Day!!
Let's all have some cake!!!
We hope you have a wonderful, fun, happy and exciting gotcha day!!
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I was looking for crumbs from the cookie...DONT CUT YOUR HAIR IT IS TOO COLD.... you should see us..we look like poof balls(either that or full of static electricity..I don't care at least I am not cold IN SEVENTEEN DEGREE WEATHER LIKE TODAY. sorry got off track... We LOVE YOU BROTHER( Archie wanted me to write that.... really you don't know what is going on over here.... he won't take off his jousting suit and he is going around singing we are family... sigh.. Love A+A
Happy Gotcha Day, Jake! It sure make a difference when you are loved. You look handsome and you are more confident. Those are real angels who have made those sad doggies know what happiness is and your people are angels too. Aren't they special!!
I LOVE MY JAKERS!!!!! <3 Glad you had such a great day, see you soon buddy! =)
Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!
Your pal, Pip
My sweet Bwuddew Jake
How happy you made youw Mama and the west of the wowld specially Youw Giwl Nina and ME and Mommi and Daddi by finding the pawfect home wif the help of youw angels!
I LOOOOVE that you awe singing and shouting and loving life!!!
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MY SWEET SWEET WELATIVE(SO PWOUD TO BE THAT!)
all my love and smoochie kisses
Pee ess I wish I could be thewe wif you and Sissie Fewgie to celebwate!!!!
love always
ASTAsissie
Happy Gotcha Day, Jake!
Sure this is a very special day for you, Fergi, Mom and Nina Girl!
I love all the pictures and video!
Aaand... hairy or not you are very handsome!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
That was a greet post! Jake, you are one handsome man!
OOOOHH Jake we are so very happy for you and your family - wish we were there to celebrate with you ! We like being fuzz balls - it could be worse - D is going to try and groom me on Thursday! Help!
Lots of licks
Sally and Paddy
Happy Gotcha Day, Jake! Three years ago a perfect moment brought the perfect pup (you) into the arms of the perfect people (moma and NinaGirl) to form the perfect family (who didn't know it but was just waiting for Fergie to become the most perfect family ever). We celebrate the wonderful event and are so grateful to share in the love and wonders of Kismet!
Oh cousin Jake (may I call you that?) it is so good to see you looking all confident and happy, compared to three years ago. I can see that you found a lovely home eventually. That cookie looks very tasty. And as for the fluffy look, well I quite like that, for winter. I mean, there might still be some bad weather, surely, it is only February after all! (Some years here in Scotland we get most of the snow in March!)
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
PS I am afraid it might be difficult just now, persuade Gail to wear those WFT socks, even though it did not escape our notice that one of the dogs depicted has markings remarkably similar to mine! Perhaps give it a while, when she has recovered from being teased by her less sentimental friends about my Bertie-cake...
We are so glad YourFamily gotcha!! Because now you're OurFriend and that makes us so happy.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi
Happy Gotcha Day Jake, and what a special forever home you have. you looked frightened to me in the photo of you 3 years ago, but just look at you now, always looking happy. That cookie looked good, I know why it took you so long you were savoring the taste.
I'd say no to the Fur Trim I'm freezing!!!
See Yea George xxxx
Happy Happy Gotcha Day Jake!! You sure are one lucky guy. What a wonderful forever home you have. We're very happy for all of you.
Love,
Rudy
Whooo Hooo...Jake Happy Gotcha Day!
Your very special cookie looks very yummie.
We love the photo of you with your mom.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Jake, we are sorry we are late wishing yoo a very happy gotcha day ~ we couldn't be happier that yoo found such a loving forever home. Purrs.
We are so glad you found your forever home and that your mama found you!
Perfect!
Dear Jake,
Sorry I missed your important day. We are so glad that you and Fergi found a wonderful home with so much love. Mom and Dad love reading about your adventures. Thank god for rescue angels.
Luna Licks,
Looney-tunes
Post a Comment