No sooner did we get Home
Than they packed up the car again.
What's with this?
My Traveling Spot was all taken up with Stuff and more Stuff.
Crammed in tight.
No room to breathe.
There was no space for me and Fergi.
I stowed away, though.
Crammed myself in a little corner
and slept.
Quietly.
A couple of hours later
Heard 'em talking about NinaGirl's "dorm"
I peeked from behind the car
and watched 'em unload and roll in furniture and boxes.
(They didn't see me.)
Trip after Trip.
All that Stuff got moved into that huge house called a Dorm.
I decided to curl up and sleep for a while longer.
Till
Eventually
I snuck in.
I did.
Right in that massive building
That "No Dogs Allowed" dorm.
And right away
With lots of other familiar "stuff"
and some not so familiar.
Stuff that had been stuffed in the closet for months
In big piles
Stuff that NinaGirl had been collecting
and ooo'ing and aww'ing over.
Stuff I wasn't allowed to sniff out.
So.
What's the deal?
And what's with the (rather sparse, if you ask me) living room
with no toys
Something didn't smell quite right.
And those were the exact words I heard
when Moma walked in the door so many hours later
(without NinaGirl).
Back Home.
She said
Something like ...
"What stinks?"
And that's where the Story ends.









25 comments:
oh wow. I bet you guys sure are sad.
Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Rut Roh!
What kind of trouble did one of woo get into?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Oh Jake thank you so much for taking us on your 'dream trip' to Nina's dorm. It looks very comfortable although, obviously, the dog ban is a big mistake. Gail is gasping in amazement and saying, Bertie, you should have seen some of the places I stayed when I was a student....
Wishing Nina girl all the best.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
NinaGirl looks like she has all the comforts of home in her dorm room, except for you guys, of course. We hope you and your mom can visit her often!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
We do hope Ninagirl settle into her dorm and enjoys life. Hope you get to visit her lots of times.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
We hope you get to visit your NinaGirl a LOT! We also hope she has fun and does really well in college! Her dorm room looks very comfy!
Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches
We send our very best wishes to your NinaGirl for a successful school year.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi
Uh oh to you and a best wishes to your Nina girl! Have a great week!
OHOH..those wheelies are clearly in trouble, because we have photos to prove that you and Fergi were in the dorm room!
gussie
Oh its all clear now! shes got a nice pad there, and at least she has your photos up. Give my best wishes to her for the next year.
See Yea George xxx
Ps have you two been up to something!!
oooooh wish here good lucky from us
we LOVE that pokedot wall
Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii
Hey Jake! Did you know that guys are not supposed to sneak into girls' rooms? (But they do it all the time. Hehehehe)
Anyway, Nina's dorm looks lovely. Nice and comfy. A good place to relax and study. What a thrill for NIna! She must be very excited. Good for her! We wish her nothing but the best.
As for Sally, well Jake, she is going to be very lonesome. We wish her nothing but the best, too. That's were you and Fergie come in. Ya gotta keep her entertained and busy. We know that you two will do a great job of that and that you will not let her get too lonesome. Best friends are good at that.
Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Hi Jake, gosh those cars were cram packed.
Good that you sneaked in as your flat self!
Nina's room looked really cosy although we take your point about no dog beds or dog toys!
What kind of college doesn't allow dogs?
Goodness you could be on hand to deal with any stress that might arise............still we see that you and Fergi and kinda there!
Now what was the smell when your mom got back home?
That doesn't sound so good.
Love to Fergie.
Good luck to Nina.
love and kisses
Martha and Bailey xxxx
Hi Jake! It sounds like Nina is starting a marvelous adventure - and while you and Fergie can't go along for all of it we know that she will have lots of stories for you when she returns! We know she will miss you as much as you miss her but it sounds like she isn't too too far at least! We are sending her lots of good luck purrs!
Seeing your human go away must be kind of sad, but she is having her own big adventure. I hope you didn't get into any trouble while she was away.
Slobbers,
Mango
Well that looks like a lovely dorm..but seeing you peeking in made Pl2 a little leaky.... But we know you will take good care of Moma until she comes back... And you will keep her very busy.. Love and kisses A+A
We weren't around when our Mommy first went to college, but she had furry siblings that she had to leave behind. She visited home often, as we are sure Nina Girl will do too. Just go in her old room and keep her bed warm for her until she comes back - she will appreciate it!
Congrats to your NinaGirl! What a big move!! We are sure you will miss her but she will come visit I am sure!
Hmm...we see Joe Stains left a comment above us...(Lacie begins to giggle...)
What Scruffy? You said he'd take me on a DATE if I just shut up?
Hmm...(Lacie places her tiny paws around her large mouth and holds it tightly shut...for 2 seconds....)
So...you keepin' your mom busy?? Hmm...I didn't mean it like she was cleanin' or anything...
Lacie pulls her paw OUT of her mouth hoping she hadn't disturbed her freshly painted toenails...
Love ya guys!!
Lacie Cakes
Nina's dorm is HOOOOOOOOOOGE!!!
I am sure NinaGirl is going to be very happy there!
Her place looks pawesome!
We wish her the best!
And now... tell us... what stinks??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
No sleepovers for you and Fergie at the dorm...that seems unfair! But she has a nice space and your picture is already on display. I bet she will think about you (and moma LOTS) and in no time all of her friends will know all about you all and your great summer adventure, and how much she loves you and how extra extra special you are to her.
Mom had to borrow Miss Enid's hanky.She came over all leaky.
All them life changes, I dunno what it's all about but I do know us wireys do like to know what's. What. And what's. NOT. Eh Jake? Good job you slid your flat foxy self into that dorm place to see what was going on. Us dogs are creatures of habit and don't like change. Or our best girlies not being with us everyday.
But Jake you and Fergie get busy looking after Moma then you won't have time to miss Miss Nina and Moma will miss her, but be happy you two are around for comfort and cuddling. Clearing up after. And what. Not.
Wiry ones Eric xxx
Fergie and Jake, Please stop by for a visit. There is an award we want to share with NinaGirl (and of course, the rest of you as well)!
Hiya all!
Hope you're not too lonely now.
That place didn't look like a place where you would want to spend much time so I'm glad you came back home and I'm sure the ride home was much roomier!! BOL
Hugs and Lakie Lovin'
Autumn
Geez Jake 'n Fergie....
Ya lost yer Girl fer a spell....so Nina is off ta college...'n with a dorm room that has a livin' area.....I tell ya brothers never had any in their dorm rooms....lucky they had a spot in the room cause they had ta share one....
Have a great time but I'm sure ya will miss Nina and she will miss ya too....
Dewey Dewster here....
Post a Comment