Monday, June 14, 2010

We've Arrived!

OK
We'll admit.
These are photos from last year.



But not much has changed at the beach
(There's no oil that everyone talks of)
AND
... we're here to tell you ...
We've ARRIVED!
(As of last night)

We're settling in.

Finding shared toys.
Begging for treats.
Watching for lizards.
Claiming space on big beds.
Sniffing out new smells.
And waiting waiting waiting for our first visit to the beach.

(We like it at nighttime best.
It's not so darned HOT!)

In the meantime
Moma has promised us that 
FINALLY
after more than a month
She can begin to help us catch up
on all the blogging world goings-on.

We'll update you if something exciting happens
(from Moma's perspective ... we think it's all exciting)
But for now
You can imagine our Life of Leisure.
And Heat.

At (and near) the Beach!

Love
(and pants)




and





Oh dear.
We hear Moma mumblin'
"Where to start?"


(That's HER problem.
We're starting with an early afternoon nap.)

20 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

Welcome back to Flori-da-duh!!!

We're praying that the beaches and the estuaries and the fishes and the birds all stay clean and that the businesses and workers who rely on them are not affected. But it's still very scary...

Enjoy your summer digs!

Wirey love,

Jake and Just Harry

WFT Nobby said...

So glad you've arrived safely. Heat! Oh I'm dreaming about heat! I mean I know people say it's not comfortable, but I would like to experience it myself, just for once....Hope you have a wonderful time with all those toys, lizards treats and big beds. And did I say I'm envious about the heat?
Toodle pip! Bertie (from Aberdeen, where the weekend high was 54F and it didn't stop raining....

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

You tell your Moma to just relax for a while -she can catch up on us later.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

Martha said...

Have a great holiday - glad you arrived safely.
Take care
love
Martha and Bailey xx

Remington said...

Heat? What's that? They forgot to turn that on in Minnesota this year....I hope you have tons of fun at the beach! Enjoy!

Eric said...

Ooooooo you doo like to be beside the seaside....haaaaa!! Wagging you've got all your priorities sorted like the space on the big bed, treats and toys now get down to the beach for fun times, visiting blogs can wait!!

Wiry love and a squillion kisses Eric xxxx

Duke said...

ooooooooooh - your beach and the sunset look so beautiful! Enjoy your quiet time and relax!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

We are glad you made the trip safely, and that you were able to help Moma and Nina navigate and drive. We're sure they could not have found Floribiduh without them.

gussie

White Dog Blog said...

If you dig into the sand, it gets cooler and then you can settle into a comfy sand pit. It sounds like the adventure continues but maybe at a less frenetic pace. Enjoy cool drinks in the shade, the excitement of strange creatures that you do not normally encounter, the joy of just being together...but remember always wear sunscreen!

the magic sleigh said...

Woooos! welcome to my florida, well I share it with a few other doggies, I hope our beaches stay nice and pretty and wet, because in the summer, it is the only way to stay at the beach, in the water!. I hope woo all have lots of fun and stay cool!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful
Pee Ess- do not furget to tell us where woo all are.....

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Stay khool!

The temps I saw on Kira The BeaWOOtiful's Blog made me pant just reading them!

We are glad to see woo've made it safely!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We've made a note of the date!

Bocci said...

Hi Jake and Fergi!
Don't forget to check out the FURminator give-a-way on my blog at; www.boccibeefs.blogspot.com Only about 14 more hours left!
Your buddy,
Bocci!

Inky and Molly said...

That's one good-looking beach. It doesn't look a year old at all.
Stay cool!

Lorenza said...

Glad you are there!
sure you can't wait to go to the beach!
I wish I could be there with you all!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Have a great holiday at the beach. Take lots of piccies!!

Noah x

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

Have fun- I loved my visit to Florida this last Spring break! Have a great holiday!

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOWOWOWWOOOOOOO!!!
WE're glad you arrived safely!!!!
Sure we miss you guys but we're very very very happy knowing you're having a great vacation with all your family!!!
Take care of you all...
We'll keep you in our thoughts and hearts everyday!!!
Enjoy your holiday and take tons of pics!!!
We can't wait to see them!!!!
Take care and have tons of fun!!!
We would love to be there with you!!!!
WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!
Tons of hugs....licks.....kisses and kisses

William Tell said...

Wow, all that sand and places to dig! You should have a blast at the beach. Be careful of the oil sludge, though. How very pristine your beach looks at the moment, hope it stays that way!

Happy Tails,
William Tell

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi Strangers,
Yes it is hot!!! Like 101 today and we have had no rain and that awful hot for 11 days!!!!!Tomorrow is not going to be any different!!
The beach looks like Daytona Beach, is it??
You enjoy!! Have fun!!
XXOO, Fern

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee guys.....have ya been makin' it ta the beach at night? I tell ya, I bet it's still hot even then....watch out fer yer piggies so they don't get scorched....wouldn't want ya ta be hoppin' instead of walkin' now would we?

Enjoy the water.....

Dewey Dewster here....