Friday, June 11, 2010

So what's new?

We're on the road again.
That's nothing new.
It's becoming old hat.

The promising thing?
Moma says some day soon we're gonna be able to BEGIN
to catch up.
Reading.
Commenting.
Finding out about all that's been happening.

(We've missed you.)
(Thanks for sticking with us.)

Pee esS
We're sleeping on the edge of the land of Oz tonight.
We sniffed out Deetz as we drove by earlier today
and told Moma next time we want to meet him snout to snout.

Tomorrow?
Watch out, Gussie and Teka!
Here we come!

All of us!
Five dogs and four two-leggeds. 
But this time in two cars.

And then?
The BEACH!
woo hoo!

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope your paws will touch Pawsylvania!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noah the Airedale said...

Come to Australia hahaha. Okay, we know it's a little far.
We loved all your photos of the visit to Yellowstone. That bison with its baby is amazing. What a wonderful trip. My pinkies hope to get to that part of the States one day.

Noah x

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

And then Rocky Creek Farm????

We are so hoping you get to come see us this summer.


XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

Gus said...

We will be at Dad's office between 2 and 4:30 b
cause we gots another "open house."

HAH that means open to everyone but us!

Give us a call. Or if ya want to see the house without Distractions(me and teka) just stop by and tell Betty that Gussie sent ya

kisses
gussie

pee ess...muzzer still has the same cell phone - if ya got the time.

Eric said...

Yooohooo Jake and Fergie. I can imagine the excited pitter patter of twenty paws as you got ready for your journey Have a safe one. Fun one too with sand between your tootsies Take some square love from me to Gussie and Muzzer. Teka too.

Wiry love and a squillion kisses

Eric xx

Martha said...

Have a great trip and take lots of pics for us!
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

Scout and Freyja said...

Today we celebrate UNITY in DIVERSITY with Maxmom and with all of the wonderful dog-blogs that have taken the spirit of the World Cup and made it MORE - made it an exercise in understanding, tolerance and community.

Today we cheer for the United States of America on our bloggy and welcome you with open paws to celebrate with us☺

Of course, we will stick with you - isn't that what loyal friends do☺

the magic sleigh said...

Woooos! The Beach! My favorite part. I can only hope it is not covered in oil. Have fun!
Happy Weekend!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

WFT Nobby said...

The beach! I am so jealous. Have a great trip!
Did you know that I live only about a mile from the beach but I haven't been taken there yet. Gail says she's saving it for a day when it's warm, sunny and not windy, so I might get to go there sometime before I'm an old man, I guess, if I'm lucky!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

umekotyan said...

Good evening two special wires
I slowly visit blog.
It is wonderful, and I think with nature.
All, when it is my time.
A new thing is an old thing.
All time turns.
While seeing rain from ume tyan at Sunday night.
:D

from loved ume tyan

Joe Stains said...

Have a fun and safe journey!!!

Lorenza said...

Don't worry about reading or commenting on blogs... just have fun and enjoy your trip!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza